Chapter 28: It's A Letter

No one's pov

Alex walked into the dreary tent, on the short and brisk walk over, he'd managed to lose almost all of his enthusiasm.

Sighing quietly he pushed open the tent flap and entered, he looked around, he saw Lafayette facing away. Alex stayed quiet, he didn't know whether Lafayette was sleeping or just trying to forget what was happening. Either way Alex understood, he had the urge to crawl into a ball and forget about what was happening himself.

Alex's head snapped over to the tent flap, giving Mulligan a weird death glare. He quickly apologised, "Sorry Mulligan... I'm just on edge... Nobody knows anything yet..."

Mulligan looked at the smaller, brown haired male with kind eyes. "It's fine Alex, everyone understands..." He said in a soft and soothing voice.

"Burr dropped of a letter before..." A quiet french accented voice said. "It's for you..."

Alex bit his tongue as he stared off at Alexander with sad eyes, he felt so sorry for Lafayette, they were all going through pain right now... But he was taking it the hardest, Lafayette blamed himself... If he'd just been by her side instead of worrying about their image she might still be there.

Alex walked over to the letter and opened it, his eyes widened as his heart beat in his chest. His eyes scanned the sheet of paper, it was plain and got to the point. Alex stumbled backwards and fell onto his head, his head felt light and hid mouth was dry.

"What's going on?" John Lauren's asked as he entered the tent, looking around at the other three, his bouncy hair pulled back in it's usual ponytail.

"Alex what does the letter say?" Hercules asked, staring at Alex, even Lafayette had turned over and was staring at Alex.

He looked up at them all, mouth slightly agape, the Caribbean's skin was significantly paler. "It's... It's a letter from Y/N..." Was all he said.

Hi guys! Sorry this is short! The next chapter will have more! (I hope)