Chapter Two: Trip to Cabo San Lucas🏝️🌊☀️

*Valentine's Day Special Cabo San Lucas Trip*

February 14, 2012,
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California,
8:00am,

Jamal Murray POV:

My boyfriend and I planned our Valentine's Trip to go to Cabo San Lucas for our romantic getaway. Well we will be staying there for 3 days and then we'll be heading to Philippines afterwards. Since I have no school on that day, we took a vacation with Nikola with his family. Anyways let our romance be filled with love and happiness. Not just that, I'm already hungry for tacos haha. I know, too early for spring break huh? Well, let's get the Cabo San Lucas getaway begin

They were at the restaurant looking at the oceanic views and they took photos altogether. One of Jamal's elementary school friends were there and yet, they decided to take pictures of him and Nikola together. They were awestruck when he and Nikola were in love and they kissed together. In fact, everyone had asked him if he and Nikola would plan to take the relationship to a whole new level. Well of course they would. However, they were wondering if they wanted to start a family together. Jamal was shocked that Nikola ended up discussing about the baby plans. In fact, they were thinking of getting their own place. (Spoiler alert: I was brainstorming that Nikola bought a five bedroom house in Sombor. Yet, just wondering what was Jamal going to be expecting in the next part. Anyways, I'm still going to make a snippet on here because I'll do any alternative chapters.)

They ate at the restaurant together and enjoying each other's company. They were meant to be together as a teen lovers and would always have smiles on their faces knowing that they had the best times of their lives. They watched the Mariachi concert altogether. Jamal and Nikola were staring at each other with their eyes open and smiling together.

Branislav Jokic: I see that you and Nikola are a great couple.

Jamal Murray: yep.

Nemanja Jokic: you know sis, one day you and Nikola will be great parents to your future children.

Jamal Murray: I bet but actually I'm going to take things slow for now.

Nemanja Jokic: no rush, we're not ready for the kids yet anyway.

They continued eating at the restaurant before they headed back to the hotel.

*Jamal & Nikola: Funny moments in the Hotel room*

Cabo San Lucas, Baja California
9:00pm,

Jamal started laughing when Nikola Jokic thinks he was the one that stepped on a frog. "Babe, what did I do this time?" "I'm certain you had too much beef tacos right before we headed back to the hotel to get some sleep. Goodness Gracious! You are gross!" Jamal hid his face in the sheet of blankets. "I'm sorry babe, I really do," He said laughing. "I admit that I had too much beef tacos," Next, he read a book that he brought with him called Paper Towns that was gifted to him by his boyfriend for their anniversary. While he was reading, Nikola puts his hand on Jamal's belly and kisses him on the cheek.

Jamal Murray: Babe, babe?

Nikola Jokic: yeah?

Jamal Murray: never mind 😂

Nikola Jokic: oh that reminds me, we planned on going to Philippines after Cabo right?

Jamal Murray: Yes.

Nikola Jokic: Okay.

Jamal Murray: well anyways, let's make the best time of our vacation 😘.