Chapter fifteen: Vlade and Jace getting into a heated argument

Sombor, Serbia,
7:45pm,

Vladè and Jace had gotten into a heated argument after he realized Jace was too slow to pass the ball. It was taken at the living room where they kept Yelling at each other's throats. Nikola was in the living room with the two boys and Jamal Murray as well.

Vladè: So you want to tell why on earth did you not pass the ball?

Jace: Brate, I did because you said: Jace! Pass the ball.

Vladè: Well, you're not taking the pass seriously.

Jace: What do you mean by that? We've been in the basketball camp since summer in Sombor, didn't I tell you?

Vladè: That being said, you have to pass the ball, not just stand there and do nothing.

Jace: Well, I did.

Vladè: You did? But, you didn't do it. You were too slow. You used to pass the ball to me and the teammates but, now you're too slow.

Jace: What are you saying? I didn't think you've done a lot of things while at the basketball camp and that was the time Josef taught us the basics and you still didn't take the playmaking seriously.

Vladè: I did! You're the one that didn't take a playmaking seriously.

Jace: I did? Okay. That was when I had to study the basics and you were angry because you realized, I didn't do anything.

Vladè: And?

Jace: You didn't think I did that. You forgot about what you were suggesting.

Vladè: Oh, so you think I haven't seen it.

Jace: No.

Vladè: Then, what are you talking about? At the basketball camp in Sombor, that is not what I expect you to do. Expectations are the ones we thought of it as a priority.

Jamal Murray: Hey! What's going on?

Jace: Mama, I can explain it later.

Vladè: We have expectations about playmaking and now you're overreacting.

Jamal Murray: Kids! Can we not fight over it?

Jace: Sorry Mama.

Jamal was furious at Vladè.

Jamal Murray: what do you think you're doing?

Vladè was dumbfounded when his mother was angry at both of them.

Jamal Murray: both of you, stop it! Okay? Stop fighting!

Vladè: You just think you're smarter than this, Jace. It's best if we compete each other

Jace: Okay, go ahead! Compete whatever you want.

Nikola became angry at both of the two boys.

Nikola Jokić: You know what? Enough! That's enough! Both of you. I don't care about who is right and who is wrong.

Vladè and Jace had stopped for a moment.

Nikola Jokić: no matter how many times I heard you fighting and that is not what I wanted. You guys are brothers.

Jace: Yes Tata.

Vladè: Sorry Tata.

Jace: Also, sorry Mama. We're sorry.

Jamal Murray: It's past eight, you guys should calm down.

Vladè: Yes Mama.

Nikola Jokić: go to your room and think about what you guys did.

At the bedroom,

Jace knew that Vladè was emotional. "You were right, I was wrong, Brate. I'm sorry," "Don't worry, it won't happen again," Vladè replied giving him a hug. "I didn't know how it works, but you decided to connect the dots to it," Jace laughs, making Vladè smile. "How could I forget? We Always Connect dots," Vladè and Jace managed to talk things out and then, they went downstairs to apologize to their parents for the things they've done.

Vladè: Mama, Tata?

Jamal Murray: Yes?

Vladè: Tata? Mama?

Nikola Jokić: What's the matter? You can tell us anything.

Vladè: I'm sorry.

Jace: Me too.

Vladè: I'm sorry, that I acted that way.

Jace: 😢.

Jamal Murray: Awww, it's alright.

Nikola Jokić: Don't worry about it, it's just that I don't want to hear any fighting, okay?

Jace: Yes Tata.

The two kids gave their parents a hug.

Jamal Murray: We forgave you.

Jace: :D.

Nikola Jokić: You know, Nikola is angry because I don't want my sons to be fighting.

Nikola pinched their chubby cheeks.

Vladè: Tata! 😂.

Jace: Tata! That tickles.

Nikola Jokić: Let's have the pictures taken at the studio.

The boys and their parents went out to the mall to get the pictures taken. Since the Basketball camp is every weekdays and yet, life had gotten better when the two boys forgave each other after the heated argument. Afterwards, they got their pictures taken.

- END.