Chapter six: Moving In 🏠

Jamal Murray- 4 months pregnant
Sombor, Serbia
12:00pm,

The friend of Branislav listed the house for Jamal and Nikola as they were planning to make a move since Jamal is expecting his first child with Nikola Jokic. The upstairs on the left will be the master bedroom and the other bedroom would be the nursery room in which it will be the room for their unborn child. In fact, they were planning to do the renovation alongside Branislav Jokic and the two Jokic brothers. Later on, they decided to make changes around the house.

Nikola kneels down and plants a kiss on Jamal's baby bump. "How's our baby doing today?" "Our baby's doing great babe," Jamal smiles. "That's good, I was thinking we could put a crib in the other room, but I don't know if our baby is going to be a boy or a girl," "Neither do I," He replied. "But we'll see what happens," For instance, Nikola wanted to make plans for their future and mostly, planning to have kids on their own (Tbh, I saw Nikola Jokic with the kid on TV and he's a father now 🥺🥺)

They were relaxing in the master bedroom taking a nap together. Although, Nikola would always have the best time of his life as being a boyfriend and a father to their unborn child. Nonetheless, they were thinking of what their baby would look like. In fact, Jamal would love everything that Nikola would do and provide for him and their unborn child growing in his womb. However, most of Jamal's mom and dad's side of the family were having mixed reactions after finding out that he was pregnant at his young age. Thus, he lost couple of friends in which it made him feel hurt. Although, his two best friends Malika and Allison were the only ones who were there for him. Well Jamal confirmed to his two best friends that he was expecting a baby with Nikola Jokic.

Jamal Murray: ladaya 'akhbar jayidat ya 'akhawati. 'ana hamilu! (I got good news sisters. I'm pregnant!)

Malika: ya 'ukhti alkarimatu! ana saeid lilghaya. (Oh my goodness sister! I'm so happy.)

Allison: satakunin aman eazimatan ya jamal. (you're going to be a great mom Jamal.)

Of course! They have been like sisters to Jamal even though he's few years older than his two best friends. Yet, Nikola's great grandmother comes in and found out about Jamal becoming pregnant with his first child. "You're pregnant right?" She asked. "Yes Mamma, I'm expecting a baby with Nikola," She hugged him. "You're going to be a mom," When Jamal went to the restaurant in Belgrade, Serbia. Nikola's extended family members were excited about the news that Jamal was expecting his first baby.

Nikola's aunt: wait! You're pregnant?

Jamal Murray: indeed I am.

Nikola's uncle: Dear, we're so happy for you.

Nemanja Jokic: I'm so happy for you sis.

Branislav Jokic: we're going to be an aunts and uncles.

Jamal Murray: thanks guys! You have no idea what it means to me.

Nikola's other aunt: Anytime and please don't hesitate to let me know if I can host the gender reveal and baby shower party for you, okay?

Nikolina Jokic: so happy for you Jamal.

Jamal Murray: Thank you so much Ma.

Nikolina Jokic: you're very welcome my dear. By the way, I talked to Sylvia about what had happened and we will do what we can to work on the situation that had happened and she is fine with it.

He smiled and hugged Nikolina once again. In some ways, Branislav Jokic had notified his wife about Jamal's pregnancy and she knew what it was like. "I was like that also, but I didn't let it stop me from enjoying my lifestyle and yet, being a mother to my three boys," "Oh wow, I never knew you went through that Ma," Jamal exclaimed. "I know, but it will be just fine," She added. "If you ever need any help with the motherhood, your Mom Sylvia and I will be there to guide you whenever you can okay?" "Okay Ma," He nods. Jamal wiped the tears on his face

Nikolina Jokic: I know son, don't cry now. Just enjoy your life okay? We're here for you.

Nikola Jokic: don't worry love, we'll get through this together.

Strahinja Jokic: no fret at all sister. You know how much you love going on with the adventurers and you entering into a motherhood.

Nikola's Aunt: come on Jamal, let's enjoy the get together.

Jamal Murray POV:

I was entirely surprised and honored that my boyfriend's extended family members had found out about my pregnancy and I was crying tears of joy because I know for a fact that it was a shocker, but they were very supportive and helpful in any kind of situation that I had to go through, but at least all I can think of was to figure out our next move.