Chapter Three: Philippines Vacation 🇵🇭🏝️

March 2012,
The Philippines trip

Day 1: Manila, Philippines,
10:00am,

"Hoo! It's hot," Jamal was fanning himself with the Coldplay World Tour T-shirt while they were enjoying the trip in the Philippines together. "Tell me about it Jamal, we've been dealing with this humid weather," Nikola said laying down with him. "We can go to the beach together to cool ourselves off from the heat," "That would be fun since we've been thinking of going there," In fact, Jamal and Nikola were laying in bed together and they'll be sleeping in separate rooms because they don't want to get caught.

Yet, they decided to walk around the mall and they were holding hands together. Although, a lot of people were surprised that Jamal and Nikola started dating and they were meant to be together as a couple. However, in circumstances Jamal had to sleep in a separate rooms which means that he had to sleep with his family. Nikola wished that he could be there with him. "I have to sleep in separate rooms unfortunately because I don't want to get in trouble with my parents Nikola," Jamal said. "Awwww, I wish I could sleep beside you Jamal, but that's fine because we want to take things slow with our relationship," Jamal was amazed that Nikola wanted to take things slow as well. Since they're still dating, they can still have things to do.

Day 2: Bauang La Union,
3:00pm,

Jamal and Nikola were giggling together while they were playing around at the beach. Yet, they were having so much fun and ran around like two kids. However, in the contrary, they are not officially dating just yet. Somehow, Nikola's family could see the two of the men relaxing at the beach. Even the family side of Jamal were there. "Can I join too?" Lamar and Jamal nodded yes and they were playing together. Of course! Lamar loved bonding with Jamal and Nikola at the same time. "Do you want to have a baby with me together?" Nikola asks Jamal since they were playing with his little brother. "Actually, we'll take things slow for now Nikola," He replies letting him know that he's not ready for a baby. Nikola understood that he wanted to slow down when it comes to their relationship. Thus, he is not forcing Jamal to get married yet just to have their own timetable.

Nikola Jokic 💭: I want Jamal to have a baby with me and I'll make sure that he's going to be a mother to my babies.

Day 3: Hundred Islands, Pangasinan

Jamal and Nikola would be laughing when it came to the boat running out of fuel. They wanted to go on a swim together in the ocean, but had to wait it out until they went to the inland. In fact, he and Nikola were participating on the swimming lessons altogether while the locals were teaching them how to swim.

Although, there were fun activities in which most kids in the Philippines were playing for fun. In the meantime, they were photographed together as the tourists were walking by and said. "You guys look adorable together," "Thank you," They replied. After having their photos together, they ended up enjoying the swim with their family before they went on the next adventure.

Day 4: Baguio City, Philippines,

Visiting the Summer Capital of the Philippines was the exhilarating experience for Jamal and Nikola since they were both traveling to Baguio with the family. Although, the climate was the same temperature as the weather in Canada. Since Jamal grew up in Kitchener with his family, he would dream of being the most underrated player.

They ended up going to Kennon Road and had a picture with the lion statue. (Been there before in my entire childhood life.) Also, they ended up going to Burnham Park, Teacher's camp and other places they went. Although, Nikola Jokic has a heart and soul for the horses and he would take Jamal with him to watch the horses. Yet, he was fascinated because he knows that Nikola loves horses.

Nikola Jokic: you know Jamal, you could come to Sombor with me and we can take care of the horses together.

Jamal Murray: of course Nikola.

Nikola Jokic: One day when I become successful, you will move to Serbia with me.

Jamal Murray: Okay.

However, his family didn't want Jamal to move to Serbia since it would be a challenge for him to be in the Country. I mean if they can start a family on their own, it would be a big challenge for him to be traveling back and forth such and traveling to Serbia and then Canada. Yet, Lamar will be missing his big brother and his mom suggested that Jamal would start a family with Nikola somewhere else in Denver and then Jamal can have a baby in Canada and in Denver.

Yet, Dillon Brooks' dad came by. But once again, Jamal had an encounter with his ex-boyfriend. Not only that, Nikola would give Dillon a dire warning not to put his hands on Jamal.

Day 5: Vigan City

Taking a trip to the hidden garden in Vigan City as they were having a tour along with the family. Roger took a photo of the two men being together. Why not put it on a picture frame? Everyone in the family were included in the family photo. Somehow, the family members were aware that Jamal and Nikola would most likely to become a couple even though they were not married or have kids. In fact, Nikola plans for him to start a family on their own after Jamal is selected by the Denver Nuggets.

At Calle Crisologo,

Jamal and Nikola were pictured together, walking hand in hand. In the meantime, they were photographed together by Nemanja Jokic. The second pic would be Nikola wrapping his arms around Jamal's belly. (No they're not planning to have a baby yet hehe.) Nevertheless, they wouldn't trade them for anything in this world no matter what happens.

Saud Beach, Pagudpud

Jamal and Nikola were enjoying the splash together at the beach. Nikola finds Jamal stunning when he sees him wearing the beach coverups. Although, they were photographed together by Branislav and the rest of the family.

Day 6: Rizal Monument Manila

We're they interested in learning any rich history about the Rizal Monument? Jamal and Nikola were photographed together at the front of the exhibit even though it was guarded by the soldier who has a loyalty in Dr. Jose Rizal's historical legacy. (Never been to this site before because I never had time haha.)

Somehow, it was the first time they were in the city of Manila and Jamal was fascinated by the beauty of the Rizal Monument. Thus, he would dream of taking the future children with them.

Day 7: Last day of the Philippines Trip

The trip had to be cut short as Jamal is nearing his back to school routine. However, it's going to be hard for him to see each other with Nikola Jokic even though they're still not dating yet, but he knows that one day when he finished his school, he can be with him again for the Summer break. However, his father had advised him to take the birth control since he doesn't want him to be pregnant early and Jamal did as he could not to be on the unwanted pregnancy list. Well he  did heed the advice of his father before, so yeah make sure he knows what he's doing. Of course! He's extra careful on what he's been doing when it comes to hanging out with Nikola Jokic.

After the Philippines trip,

Jamal and Nikola went to the Bruno Mars concert in Las Vegas along with the Murray and Jokic family. Even though they're still teenagers. Jamal couldn't ask for a better revenue with Nikola Jokic since they were planning for their future together.