Chapter twelve: Another baby 🍼

Kitchener, Ontario
8:30am,

Jamal was getting ready to go to school when he started feeling nauseous once again. "Jamal, don't tell me you're having fever again," "Dad no," He refuted his father's assertion. "It's not that," He added. "It must've been the leftover shawarma that I ate yesterday," He runs to the bathroom and throws up. Meanwhile, Vlade was on high chair along with Nikola Jokic.

Nikola Jokic: I'll be back, I'm going to comfort him.

Roger Murray: okay.

Jamal finished vomiting as he was about to head out to the dining room. "You okay there my love?" Nikola asks. "I'm fine babe, it's just the leftover shawarma that I ate last night," "Oh okay, I'll have Papa Branislav take you to the clinic," He told him. Branislav comes in and said. "Come here son, let's go to the clinic," Next, he went to the clinic in Kitchener as the Physician asked him what was happening.

Physician: Are you Jamal's father?

Branislav Jokic: Actually, I'm his other father.

Physician: Oh okay, and what happened?

Branislav Jokic: Jamal has been throwing up and feeling sick for the past couple of days.

Physician: Oh I see, come to my office and I'll put the gel on his belly.

5 minutes later,

"Congratulations! You're on your 3 weeks of pregnancy," The Physician smiled. "Thank you nurse," He replied. "Anytime and I advise you to take prenatal vitamins regularly," Jamal went home and told his parents and his little brother that he is pregnant again with a second baby. Lamar, Nikola and the rest gave him a hug along with Vlade.

Nikola Jokic: Bićeš veliki brat Vlade. (You're going to be a big brother Vlade.)

Vlade: Giggles.

Jamal Murray: we're having another baby.

Nikola Jokic: yep.

They were thrilled that they're going to have another addition to a family member. Even, Branislav, Nemanja, Nikolina, Strahinja, Sylvia and Roger's parents were very supportive of Jamal's pregnancy with another baby.

{ 6 months pregnant }

The Gender reveal took place at the park in Toronto where the rest of Nikola's teammates came to attend the gender reveal. Jamal and Nikola were trying their hardest to stay awake after coming back from the Philippines for their two month vacation. (Ayoo! The Jamal Murray & Nikola Jokic: The Philippines trip is out now, but it's having the slow updates so yeah.)

Vlade raises his arms up wanting his grandmother Nikolina to hold him. "Postaješ veliki sada. Čime su te hranili mama Jamal i tata Nikola? (You're getting big now. What was your Mama Jamal and Papa Nikola feeding you?)," "Ma you know Vlade has a very strong appetite," Jamal said laughing. "I know and he takes after Nikola when he was his age,"

Nikola Jokic: Hi Mama.

Nikolina Jokic: Nikola, Jamal i ja smo divno razgovarali i oh, kako je pažljiv kao majka mom unuku. (Nikola, Jamal and I had a wonderful talk and my oh my, he's so thoughtful as a mother to my grandson.)

Nikola Jokic: Znam i zato je Vladiki tako sjajna devojka i majka. (I know and that's why he's such a great girlfriend and a mother to Vlade.)

Nikolina Jokic: Da. oh pre bebinog dolaska, voleli bismo da ga imamo za ručak sa nama. (Yep. oh before the baby's arrival, we would love to have him for brunch with us.)

Nikola Jokic: Yep

Nikolina Jokic: so Jamal, I heard that you went to the Philippines with Vlade and Nikola, how was it?

Jamal Murray: Oh it's been so wonderful, despite of the weird weather around there Mama.

Nikolina Jokic: I know dear.

Jamal Murray: but when we were riding the Victory Liner Bus, Vlade tends to start crying because the air conditioner inside the bus was cold, so I had to put a blanket to keep him warm.

Nikolina Jokic: I see. Maybe he's not used to it anyways, come join us on the table.

Jamal Murray: Okay Ma, I'm coming.

Jamal joins the table alongside Nikola, Nemanja, Strahinja, Nikolina and Branislav. Not only that, Lamar came alongside their parents that were eating before they begin to pop the boy or girl balloon? Somehow, the fans can barely contain their excitement whether Jamal and Nikola were going to have a boy or girl. Later on, the couple brought the boy or girl balloon, did the countdown and pop! The blue confetti scattered on the floor.

Jamal Murray: we're having a boy babe

Nikola Jokic: 🤩

Vlade squeals happily realizing that he's going to be a big brother.

Even Jamal and Nikola's parents and siblings were jumping for excitement knowing that they're having another baby boy.

{Brunch with the Jokic family}
Jamal Murray- 8 months and 38 weeks pregnant
Toronto, Canada
10:30am,

Next, Jamal heads out to the restaurant with Nikola and their two year old son Vlade. Branislav, Nikolina, Strahinja and Nemanja were excited to see Vlade. Whether Jamal was planning to have a home birth or hospital. Somehow, he will have to wait and see since Jamal wanted to be comfortable with the environment when he is due to give birth to his and Nikola's second baby.

Vlade: Mommy when is the other baby coming?

Jamal Murray: soon Vlade. Excited huh?

Vlade: yep.

Although, he knew for a fact that Branislav would take charge of helping Jamal give birth to a baby if he decides to do the home birth or go to the hospital to have a baby.

One night before bedtime,

Jamal starts singing a lullaby to Vlade in Arabic and then to his unborn baby growing in his womb. Their two year old son falls asleep instantly listening to his mother's lullaby in Arabic. He was dressed up in a light blue satin nightgown getting ready to bed with his Serbian boyfriend. "I can hardly wait for our second baby to be born," "Me too," He whispered caressing Jamal's large bump.

Vlade was seen snuggling next to his mother as they were watching Bluey together. In some ways, Vlade was smiling when his favorite kiddie show was on and he would always watch paw patrol. When he was being fussy and crying for his mother, he would always come by to make sure he is protected and feel safe.

~Time Skip to Jamal on his 39 weeks of pregnancy~

Before Jamal is due to give birth. He was sleeping beside Nikola and their two year old son Vlade who will be preparing for a special day that the baby is going to come out anytime soon. Vlade wakes up to see his mother and hands him the teddy bear toy to keep him relaxed. "Mommy take this if you're owwwie," "Awwww you're so sweet," He smiles. In case he might plan to have a baby at home, the best thing they could do is to call Branislav since he may have learned about the basics of helping a person give birth to a baby.

Yet, the next thing they would do is Vlade spending his time with his mother and father. "Mommy will be alright," Jamal was letting his worried 2 year old son know that he will be just fine. "Mommy is tough, don't worry about it," "Okay Mommy," Vlade said.