Chapter Eight: It's a boy! 👶🏻👶🏻

Kitchener, Ontario
11:36am,

Jamal Murray
Month 6, week 26

At the hospital,

Nikola and Jamal went in to find out the gender of the baby. The nurse asked them. "Do you want to find out what's the gender of your baby?" "Yes," Jamal replies. The nurse warned them that it's going to be a cold since she will put a jelly on Jamal's 6 month old bump. Nikola looks closer to the ultrasound. "So is it a boy or a girl?" He followed. The nurse gave him an announcements. "It's a boy!" She cheered. "Really?" Nikola felt excited.

"Wow! I can't believe we're having a boy, Nikola!" Jamal felt excited and teared up when they realize, they were having a boy. "Nikola, you're making me cry already," Jamal shed the tears on his face. "Well same here," Nikola replies. He gave a kiss on Jamal's baby bump. "You're making me cry too!" Nikola added. After they came back from the clinic, they were surprised with the gender reveal along with the family. Although, Jamal and his boyfriend were preparing to pop the balloon whether they're going to have a boy or a girl. When Jamal popped the balloon, the light blue confetti scattered on the ground and yet, they were excited that Jamal and Nikola were expecting a boy. Roger and Sylvia were smiling knowing that they're going to be grandparents, so were Nikola's parents

~ What Nikola Jokic's grandmother thinks of Jamal Murray ~

Toronto, Canada
6:00pm,

They were meeting up with the family of Nikola Jokic as Jamal was unaware that he's going to meet Nikola's grandmother.
"You sure about this babe?" Jamal wonders while rubbing his 7 month pregnant belly. "Yes I'm sure. Besides, she doesn't know that I'm dating you," "Okay," Jamal replied. They gathered at the dining table in the Casa Nova in Belgrade. Yet, one of Nikola's extended family members and friends were excited to see Jamal Murray. "Hello Jamal Murray!" The extended family and friends greeted him. "Hi everyone," Jamal greeted. The lady approached to him and said. "You must be Jamal Murray, right? I'm Marsha and you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress," "Thanks Marsha," He replied. "Are you expecting a baby with Nikola?" "Yes I am," He responded. "Me and Nikola are expecting a boy," "That's amazing! I can't wait to see the baby," She said excitedly.

Nikola goes to the other side to say hi to his grandmother.

Nikola Jokic: Bako, ovo je moja devojka Jamal Murrai. (Grandma, This is my girlfriend Jamal Murray.)

Jamal Murray: Hi there Grandma.

Nikola's grandmother: Hi there Jamal, I'm Ivana.

Jamal Murray: Pleasure to meet you Ivana.

Nikola's grandmother: Nikola, porazgovaraću s tobom. (Nikola, I'll have a word with you.)

Jamal was seated alongside Branislav Jokic at the dining table with Nikolina.

Branislav Jokic: you alright Jamal?

Jamal Murray: I'm good Pa, just waiting for Nikola to sit with us.

Branislav Jokic: Okay and try not to worry about what his grandma says ok?

Jamal Murray: Okay.

Nikola's grandmother had asked his grandson about how old his girlfriend was. Surprisingly, she knew that Jamal was very young to be a mother because nobody told her that Jamal got pregnant at 15.

Nikola's grandmother: Jamal je veoma mlada da postane majka. (Jamal is very young to be a mother.)

Nikola Jokic: Znam baku, ali u redu je. Brinula sam o njemu sa mamom i tatom. (I know grandma, but it's okay. I took care of him with Mom and Dad.)