• 1 •

One day, Percy and Annabeth were on the beach, and a girl came strutting out of the sea. Percy and Annabeth were staring at her, wondering who this mystery girl was. She had brown hair and brown eyes. Percy thought that this girl couldn't be a daughter of Poseidon. She looked a little younger than he was, but he didn't judge. Anyway, the girl was staring back at them. And the girl said, "I am a daughter of Poseidon. My name is Emma. I am assuming that you are Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase?" Annabeth said, "Yes, we are." Percy was SO excited!!! He had a little sister! He no longer had to sit alone in the dining pavilion!!! Annabeth was really happy for Percy to be having a little sister.

A/N:

See what I mean when I said "short?" There might be some that are shorter, but that's basically how much space I had to work with, so Wattpad is so much better than typing on an IPad, cropping it, and then posting it on Pinterest. On Wattpad, I can just type until my heart's content with what I have. Other than the part 2's on some of the headcannon pins that I pinned, I will stick to my writing style. It'll be like I copied it. Until the sixteenth or seventeenth headcannon, I will switch into my writing style that I have now.

Have an awesome day, my lovelies!