• 20 •

Back to where my last breath as a mortal was, Leo was staring at his hands with a confused look on his face. "What just happened? The Drakon had spat his poison on Emma, then she passed. Nico came and started yelling at nothing. Poseidon came and took my would-be wife out of my hands, and left in an angry rush of sea salt. WHERE DID HE GO?" Leo asked himself. He thought and thought for some ideas. After about two minutes of thinking, he started running to the cabins and ran to Cabin 3. He fished out a drachma and tossed it into the rainbow, asking for an Iris Message. "I'd like to talk to the god of the sea, Poseidon," Leo pleaded. The rainbow started to glow, and then a small voice whispered to him, I'm sorry, but Mr. Poseidon is busy at the moment, may I take a message?"the voice asked. "No, but do you know where he is right now?" was Leo's response. "I'm not allowed to share that information, but you seem like a nice boy. He's on Olympus. Beware his mood. He is ten times angrier than when the sea is raging, so be careful," was the voice's helpful advice. "Thank you so much! I owe you one," Leo exclaimed. "You're welcome! And don't forget to use IMs not just for needing to talk to your friends, but also your mortal enemies from afar!" the voice self-promoted. Leo left the cabin and started running to the Hephaestus Cabin. Keys. Keys. WHERE ARE YOU? Leo thought to himself. He looked under his bed and found the shiny keys to his demigod-friendly car that he built himself. He ran over to it and drove away toward the Empire State Building and Olympus. Once he got there, he ran in and demanded to go to the 600th floor. "Uh... Sir... There's no such thing of that," the concierge nervously squealed out. "I NEED TO SEE POSEIDON TO SEE MY WIFE. YOU WILL LET ME IN, OR I WILL FORCE YOU TO!" Leo yelled with such fury, there was a red aura glowing around him. "...Uhhh right this way, sir!" the boy said in an octave higher than the first. He handed Leo a blue key card and told  him to insert it into a slot in the elevator. He did as he was told and was taken to the 600th floor, alone with the usual elevator music.