• 8 •

"Do you know if Leo's alive? Can you try to put a pin to his location as to which country he's in?" Piper asked. "I can feel him, just not in a country or state. He's alive, I know that." Jason then called Piper's name and walked in. "OH MY GODS! Emma?!?" he screamed in excitement and confusion. There was a murmur of talk about why Jason had screamed. Then a tall man, a smaller, golden-eyed girl, and Nico came in with a a confused look on each of their faces. Then they all looked at Emma. "Who's that?" the girl and the man asked in unison. "That's Emma, Leo's girlfriend," Nico whispered. At the same time, their mouths both fell open. "This is Hazel, and this is Frank. They are dating each other(UGH WHY DID I HAVE TO WRITE LIKE THIS IN SEVENTH GRADE??? OH MA GOOOOOOD!!!)" Jason introduced to Emma. "Hi," Emma said timidly. Coach Hedge walked in saying, "What's all the screaming about? Do I need to kill somebo-EMMA!!! How are you? Things doing well?" "Yes," Emma answered. "Well, now we know why there was a scream. The Iris Messages that I se- that they send, they get nothing," Coach said. "Great! This means that we can Iris Message whoever we want!" Frank said, not acknowledging Emma at all, just the Iris Message that he was pointing to. Do Hazel and Frank not like me? Am I going to be their enemy, or their friend? Emma thought.

A/N:

Sorry that these are so short... And not very well-written. The seventh-grade-me was semi-good at writing things, but her imagination was OFF THE HOOK! I thought of so many ways to start out this headcannon book, and decided to do it that way. Love y'all lots! Enjoy the rest of the headcannons!