• 9 •

When I finished with my Iris Message, I started to bawl like a little baby. "He's gone!!!" I wailed. Vivian heard me, and came in and started to hug me. "I'm so sorry. I overheard everything," she said. "No one is alone. No one can truly be alone." "Thank you, Vivian," I replied. Then suddenly, the world went into fast-forward. It was then early morning of August 1, the day gaea would wake. I looked outside the window, and saw that Octavian had six onagers standing side by side. The fight had already started. The Seven were already there, but someone was missing. WHERE IS HE?!?!?!?!?! I thought. "Look!" Vivian wailed while she pointed at the sky. Leo was riding Festus the Dragon while Jason was holding Piper in his arms in Festus's claws. There was Gaea, looking sleepy, about to drop. Leo dropped Jason and Piper. As soon as they hit the ground, a man made comet sprung with a human-like scream... It was done. There was no more Leo, I had been sensing Leo all along, no more Gaea, no more Festus. "I love you, Leo!!!" I screamed up at the sky. That's when I blacked out from a broken heart.

A/N:

Ok, so I had no idea how to end that part, so that's how I ended it. I had no idea that you couldn't black out from a broken heart. Just don't judge my past decisions, please!! Love y'all!!!