• 18 •

On Halloween, at 7:00, that's when I heard it. A drakon. It was two years since Leo proposed to me. I had been in many musicals such as The Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables. Camp Half-Blood was having its annual Halloween party, and I decided to dress up as Christine Daae while at the masquerade ball. Leo had to go to Bunker 9 to go do something  that he wouldn't tell me because it was a surprise. Leo hadn't been gone long, so he still was in the wooded part of the way to Bunker 9. I got worried and ran the way to look for him, my dress's train trailing behind me. All I had was a mask, a dagger, and a light jacket to help me. "Leo?" I asked into the darkness. A growl answered back, and a liquid splattered down my back. The pain was excruciating. I was screaming as Leo ran to my side. There was no stream to lay me in for me to heal. As Leo was checking my wounds, I felt tears on my cheeks, but not mine. I had cried way too much in my life to cry now, at the end. The tears belonged to Leo. "Why did you do that? Now it's all my fault," Leo said. "It's not your fault. It was my choice to look for you to make sure you were ok." Leo and I shared our last kiss together, and then I closed my eyes forever...