• 4 •

A/N:

So, when I wrote this part of the story, I was still writing on the Windows Paint, and I didn't realize that once you type so many words that you're all the way down at the bottom, that it deletes the words at the top to make room for the words you want to write now. So, I messed up, and wrote too much on the Windows Paint tab, and maybe a small portion is missing from the story. Don't worry, because I'll just write what I think happened. My memory from the day I wrote it is a little off, because I wrote that part about three years ago, and I may have a freaky memory to where I can remember things from when I was three years old, but I can't remember a single thing about something that happened in my class. So, I hope you enjoy one of the less cringey parts of these first 16 or 17 headcannons!

One winter day, Percy left, and never came back. Emma was so worried that she and Annabeth started to search all around the country for him. Emma sort of had this homing device in her head where she could sense where her loved ones were, but she couldn't find him, even when she focused really hard. She loved Percy, and wanted him back now. After a while, she decided to give up, and went to her best friend, Vivian. Vivian was a daughter of Apollo, and absolutely adored Emma. Vivian and Emma were basically attached at the hip as friends, and having Vivian with her was one of Emma's ways of staying sane.

Vivian and Emma talked about all of their problems in the Apollo Cabin, and one of the most talked about subject was Leo Valdez.

"I've liked him for at least three months. I'm not for sure, but I think he likes me, too. I don't know what to do, Vivian, help me, please!" Emma begged.

"I think that you should just tell Leo how you feel. It's not like your dad will let you date him. I mean, Poseidon is your only living parent, so he should have a say in it. Maybe you should ask him soon. Like, Iris Message him or pray to him at the burnt offerings during dinner," she suggested.

"How can I say to him, 'Dad, I am in love with Leo Valdez. What do you think of him?'? There is just no way that I can, and I love my dad, but he can be a little bit overprotective sometimes."

Small time skip brought to you by Emma's troubles

"You're right, Viv, I'll tell Leo how I feel," Emma said as they hugged each other.

Little did they know, that Leo was listening to the whole conversation. He was ecstatic that the girl he loved said that she loved him, too. It might not have been to his face, but she said it. He couldn't stop smirking as he wandered off to keep his mind off of the girl who never left his mind.

That night, Emma approached Leo like she did any other night, except she had on a tiny bit of makeup on. She French braided her hair so it was out of her face so Leo could see her face clearly. The night was cool and clear. Emma started to look for him and saw that he was staring at the stars on the beach.

"Hey, Leo?" Emma called out to him as she walked closer to him.

"Yeah, Emma?" he called out.

As she finally stopped to stand next to him, she started to get nervous and started to twirl her ring around her finger. "I need to tell you something, and I don't know how to say this in the right way, so I'm just going to tell you straight up," Emma said with the courage she didn't know she had.

"There's no need to get so messed up, Emma," Leo said.

"Really? I think the opposite. I-I'm just going to spit it out. I like you. A lot. I think I might love you, Leo. I love the way you care for all of your friends, and you're pretty cute, which is a bonus, because I couldn't care if you looked ugly, I love you for you. I lo-"

Emma's speech was stopped by Leo's lips. He kissed her with so much passion and love that Emma's legs went weak. She held onto his waist as he cupped her face. His plump lips were so soft and wonderful. Emma's hands drifted from Leo's waist to his shaggy hair and started to slightly tug on a tuft of brown hair.

Leo had to pull away for breath. "Emma, that was-" he said. He was breathless.

Emma still wanted more. She could have kissed him all night without breaking the kiss for a breath or anything. Leo kissed her once more and then led her back to her cabin as the curfew came closer and closer. Once they got to the small, blue cabin, Emma kissed him on the cheek and he whispered in her ear, "I think we should make it official. I think I  see some Aphrodite kids staring."

He bent down and had a full-blown make out session with Emma as the Aphrodite kids hiding in the bushes awed and started fangirling over how their OTP is finally a real thing.

Six month time skip brought to you by Emma's love for Leo

The day has come for Leo and the others going on the "Stop-Gaea-From-Rising-and-Destroying-Everything" Quest. Emma walked over to the Argo II as all of the camp was gathering around the giant ship. She kept on looking for Vivian with Nico, and eventually found her near the front of the crowd that was closest to the ship.

Soon after, the crowd was parting so the Greek part of the Seven and Chiron could walk through. Leo looked at Emma with sorrowful eyes, and saw that she was crying, so Leo gave her a "promise ring" so that he wouldn't forget her. Before he went onto the Argo II, he leaned in to kissed, and then there was a long silence while they were kissing... That's when Vivian got jealous of not having a boyfriend. But Nico felt that he should kiss the girl closest to him, so he ran over to Vivian and kissed her(I ship Solangelo, but that was a request from someone on Pinterest). She felt so relieved to have her crush kiss her, that she fainted. When the Argo II left, they rushed her to the camp's infirmary. When she woke up, she was greeted by Nico, with a worried look on his face. When he saw her awaken, he burst into a giant smile, then kissed her forehead, and whispered in her ear, and then left.