The start of something new

No hate on Blake I just need a bad guy for this story

Melissa's POW:
Last night I met Chris he's so funny and he really made my day especially what happened with Blake when I got home.

I went and checked in the mirror " ouch" the bruise from last night didn't get any better.

Blake's still asleep good I'll leave before he wakes up. This is not a heathy relationship what happened to us we were so happy but ever since we got married he's been... No Melissa you love him he's just going through a lot with not finding a job.

*Blake woke up* Shit!
" hey babe I'm going to go to set"
" yeah yeah, buy me a case of beer when you get home we're almost out"
" I bought two cases last night... I didn't drink any where are they" Mel says looking for them
" I DRANK THEM! NOW GET ME MORE!" Blake says as he slapped me.
"Ouch!, I'm sorry I'll get you some when I get home"
I could not help but cry once I got to my car. His handprint was marked in my face and it burned. I put some makeup on it to hid it.

Chris POW:
"WOW, hahahahaha" Chyler laughs
"What's so funny" Melissa says as she walked by.
" oh hey Mel girl. Chris was just telling me a joke"
" why am I not surprised" Mel said as she smiled at me and I smiled back.
" you want me to tell you the joke" I said
" yeah sure! I could use a laugh"
* Chris tells the joke*
Melissa bursted out laughing god her laugh brightens up my day and makes me smile she has the cutest smile ever. But then she looked like she's hurt because she leaned over her stomach and I whispered ouch but Chyler and I heard her.
" hey, are you okay" I said concernedly
" yeah she's fine she's supergirl. I'll take her to trailer to rest" Chyler said taking Melissa. She looked angry, worried, sad and sorry at the same time.

Chylers POW:
God please don't let it be him again. I thought as I got Mel to my trailer.

lift up your shirt! I said angry.
"What?" Mel says " you heard me lift up your shirt"
"No!" Mel says. I got so mad I went closer to her and lifted up her shirt.
"omg Mel" I said in a sad low voice tone. Melissa almost shed a tear. Then I said " did he do this!" Angrily but still containing my low voice so no one could hear me and the last thing Melissa needs right now is someone screaming at her.
" it was my fault..." I interrupted her my saying oh my god louder then my voice level before.
" ...I came home late, because I was having coffee with Chris". " YOU WERE 5 MINUETS LATE FOR GODS SAKE MELISSA" I yelled. Then saw Melissa's face so I lowered my voice.
"what about today. the funny thing about make up is that it wears off after a long time and tears going down your face."
" you saw that? You can tell?" Melissa looked in the mirror then fixed her makeup " do you think Chris noticed?" She said. No I replied " I think he was too busy smiling at you and distracted by you smiling at him... what's going on between you two because I can see there's something going on" I smiled
Melissa looked back and said nothing and smiled and with what looked liked her hear bursted out of her eyes.

Authors notes: Ok I'm sorry for the first part it was bad but I changed my writing stiles I hope you liked it! I promise I'll post soon!