Daily Day

Melissas POV:
" wow I've never felt more full god I'm going to burst if I eat one more thing" Chyler said. " oof me too" then Chyler and I look at each other then we look at the last potsticker on the plate and we both reach so fast to get it but Chris got it first.

"Ha" Chris says as he was about to put it in his mouth Chyler and I stare at him intensely and he gets uncomfortable. We still stare at him for a good 10 seconds and then he said "fine" and gives it to me. "What?!?" Chyler says "she scares me more than you do" Chris replied.

{20 minuets later}

Chris POV:
"Okay ice cream" I say "check" Melissa replies
"Brownies"  I say "check" Melissa replies
"Popcorn" I say "check" Chyler replies
"Wine" I say "check" Chyler replies
"Sour patch kids and Swedish Fish"  I say "check and check " Melissa replies

"And we are ready for another movie night" I say. "What movie are we watching today Chris". "Oh just one of the best movies/ musicals in the history of musicals..." I say. " OH IS IT SINGING IN THE RAIN" Chyler says as I replied "what no". " OH IS IT WIZARD OF OZ" Chyler said. " NOO! It's Grease!" I say half mad half excited. " OMG I LOVE GREASE ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES" Melissa says jumping of excitement " Me too great minds think alike now stop jumping so you won't hurt yourself and let's watch some GREASE LIGHTNING!" Yeah!! Mel and Chyler say screaming.

{ almost towards the end of the movie}
*everyone fell asleep*

Chris POV:
I woke up to Mel sleeping on me and my arms around her. And Chyler is sleeping on the other side of the couch cuddling with Farley. And Drift is on the floor sleeping. It was 11:30am I wanted to get up to get Donuts and Coffee and Flowers and Chocolate so the tradition doesn't break but I don't want to go at the same time because Mel was sleeping so peacefully and I kinda love having her wrapped around my arms her head on my chest. So I tell myself 10 more minuets and then I'll go. 30 minuets later I fell asleep.

But then at 12:10 Melissa woke up and she woke me up when she got up. " oh *laughs a bit* I'm sorry for umm.. sleeping on you" She says whispering so we won't wake up Chyler. "Nah it's ok I fell asleep too." Whispering back. We look at each other for a while just staring at each other's eyes then I say " Well I'm glad you slept for a decent time and you didn't wake up in the middle of the night". " Yeah I think because... Um.. I knew that I was safe when I was in your arms hearing your heartbeat I just felt safe" she says looking into my eyes as she says that she felt safe with me. " yeah. It was good having you around my arms knowing that your safe. And Melissa whenever your with me or as long as we are in the came country or planet just know that your safe and that I'll never. Ever! Let anything happen to you ever as long as I'm breathing your safe". I say with a straight and confident voice and never breaking eye contact with her.

Drifts POV:
I see my dad talking to Melissa so lovingly and so being the good son I am I jumped on Melissa and I licked her face ( what did you expect I'm a dog ) yum she taste like ice cream and donuts and SUGAR!! 
" Drift be gentle! And stop licking" I hear my dad Chris say. " awww it's okay Who's the cutes boy on Earth you are yes you are" Melissa says as she pets me and scratches me behind my ears just the way I like it. I want her to be my new mommy fast."

Authors Notes:
If you guys don't know Farley is Melissa's dog and Drift is Chris dog. I hope you guys liked this chapter I'm probably going to make one of two other light ones until things get. Let's just say hang on to your hats:)