Unplug

Melissa's POV:
It's been hard not going outside. I have to go back to work in a week and I'm exited I can't wait to go outside. Chyler and Chris had me locked up Chris always said " it's like being in containment you have to say inside until your clear from the disease" and we bing watch containment and I always respond "you know me watching containment doesn't really boost my energy right". And so we do the routine all over again wake up Chris brings me Flowers and Chocolate and we eat Donuts and coffee and then we hangout around the house then we eat lunch then we we eat dinner and then we watch a movie and go to bed. I feel like I'm going to burst out all I do is stay at Chylers house speaking of Chyler where is she and Chris.

Chylers POV:
" we can't show that to Melissa" I say worried " well we can't keep her off then internet it's all over the news and social media" Chris said in a quiet get very worried and mad sound. "Ok so what are we going to do thank god they don't know why she was there but they're going to be asking questions in interviews and all over" I say. " GOD WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST MIND THEY'RE OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS!!!!!" Chris yells then knocks down and breaks a lamp. " wow yeah what's going on? Are you ok Chris?" Mel says coming in. "Heyyy yeah I'm fine I was thinking maybe we unplug, No tv and no using phones no internet just me you and Chyler and a bunch of board games and maybe we could go to the pool." Chris says. "Yeah that's sound like fun!" Chyler says. "Sure why not but we are going to the pool".

{ 10 minuets later}

Melissa small POV:
I have a feeling that Chris and Chyler are keeping something away from me but right now I don't care. We are about to go swimming and I haven't went outside in WEEKS! " okay everyone put your phone, laptop, and iPads in the box and I'll hide it." Chris says collecting our phones. " okay I'm going to wear my swimming suit." I say as Chyler and I leave and go to our rooms to change.

Chris POV:
I get all the towels and wine ready by the pool as the girls get ready. I see Melissa coming out and god she's breathe taking I try not to stare but I can't help myself. "Wow" I say under my breath but I think she still heard me. Then Chyler came out " you guys ready" she says as I reply yes then Melissa says "no I'm going to change into my one piece" In a sad voice. "Why?" Chyler and I say at the same time. "Well you could see my scars and bruises on my stomach and all over..." before she finishes her sentence I interpret her saying "your scars are beautiful and your beautiful *melissa looks at him and smiles and blushes* ... and it's a beautiful night so we're going to swim, drink wine and play lots of board games and the last one to the pool is a chicken" I say as we all ran outside and jumped in the pool splashing the water at each other like we were toddlers again not having the weight of the world on your shoulders.  It feels good being a kid again.

Authors note:
I hope you guys liked this chapter and if so please vote and comment! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple days that's because I just moved to a new house and I've been really busy. The next chapter is going to be Melissa going back to work on Supergirl and maybe we'll see some Karamel. TODAY IS COMIC CON!!! Hope we get good content on Instagram