Karaoke

Melissa's POW:
... He hugged me. Chris Wood hugged me and I could feel the chills going through my body and butterflies in my stomach. It was a quick hug that probably lasted 5 seconds but it felt more than that. Words can't express how I feel.

Chris POW:
Wow I just hugged Melissa. God she's beautiful. I know to everyone in the room it was just a friendly hug but it was more to me suddenly my feelings because free in the 5 seconds of heaven. I could not be more happy. I hope Melissa feels the same I think she does because after that hug she gave me the biggest smile. But, she's married and we both are not the type of people that cheat. It's just not in our blood but I know one thing for sure and it's that I don't nor will never regret that hug.

Melissa's POW:
We just got to the bar and I have to say it's nice to forget everything that's happening at home and just relax and have fun, sing and drink a little. Chris just came up and asked everyone what they like to drink but not me. As soon as he's about to leave Chyler said " aren't you going to ask Melissa what she wants to drink" and I look at him and he says " oh I already know it's a martini right it's your favorite drink" I look at him kinda surprised but not really " how did you know that that was my favorite drink?" I say and he replied " because I know you. And I pay attention when you speak" a smile lite up between us. Okay Jeremy says as he heads to the stage to sing.

Chris POW:
I just brought drinks for everyone and now we're listening to Jeremy sing. Up next is Melissa I can't wait to see her sing because her voice. Her voice is not human. She's not human she's a goddess that I don't even have a long shot with. As Melissa comes on stage I cheered the loudest. She started singing New York state of mind.

And her voice was so powerful and she got lost in the song which was the best part. As she got off I high five her and we both laugh a little then I got on stage and sang Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes.

And I thing you know why I picked that song. And it's because I can and will treat her better than Blake but again from what I saw from her old interview from Glee she's happy with Blake and all I want is for her to be happy. But lately she's different less Melissa and more sad she tried to hid it but I know that something is off and I'll get to the bottom of it.

When I start singing and all throughout the song I was looking at Mel the whole time because 1. She told me when I get up the stage go just look at her because she knows I get nervous singing on stage at first. And second, because the song is about her and about my feels for her.

Melissa's POW:
I never knew how good Chris was at singing. I mean I knew he could sing but this beats my expectations because he's AMAZING. Chris just got off the stage and sat in his seat which was next to me. Then he whispers in my hears in my ears. He's never been so close to my face and honestly I like it I could feel his breath and his beard poking my face as he whispers
" let's do a song together" I look and smile at him. When we go up to the stage we decided to sing
Thousand years.

Chris's POW:
As we go up there to sing I get nervous and excited to sing with Mel especially this romantic song about loving each other but I do. I do love her. Now Mel starts to sing the first part of the song...

To be continued...

Authors note: Hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter it was kinda long. If you don't know the song a thousand years I want you to look it up there's one of Melissa singing it on Glee and pretend Chris is Jake :). The next chapter your going to see Melwood sing this song and something might happen 🤫