Normal

Melissa's POW:
Blake has a good heart, he cares, he's just going through a lot with everything that's happened since he lost his job. He has a good heart. But sometimes, having a good heart isn't enough. Especially when your a drunk. Blake and I were happy when we did Glee. He was always goofing off and we used to go karaoke and laugh. But now all we do is argue and he...  "Hey Melissa we need you in 5 for scene 2".
         " okay I'm coming thank you Cheryl".

Chris POW:
" hey are you ok?" " yeah I'm fine" I hear Chyler and Melissa talking. I go and stand next to Jeremy who's standing next to Melissa. We're listening to our director Kevin talk. When he's done I see Melissa in the crafts area what a shocker. " Hey Melissa, ooo the last donut" as I reach to get the donut Melissa slaps my hand as says " take that donut and I'll melt your face" I look at her and say " you know you don't really have laser eyes powers right" and she goes
" you wanna try" she looks so serious which was pretty hot. I look at her and give her the cheesiest smile. Then Chyler interrupted us by saying
" oh donuts don't mind if I do" Mel gave her a look and I immediately said " you don't want that donut". " okayyy bagel it is" Chyler said and left.

Melissa's POW:
Everyone were sitting in the game room. It's a room were we hangout between scenes or just to pass time. It has video games with a flat screen TV, a karaoke machine, a pool table, a ping pong table and a pac man game. Chris and I were playing pool and Chyler is kicking Jeremy and Mehcads ass in a video game. And Odette and Katie were sitting on the couch. " HA!" I say with a laugh after " hows that even possible" Chris said confused. " oh yeah I forgot to mention that No one ever won against me at pool" I said with a cheeky smile. " it's true" everyone says at the same time. " okay then... Let's go drinking tonight drinks on me" Chris said. " I know a great bar with a karaoke station we can go to" Jeremy said. " oh I don't know... I have to go home today Blake's here and" before I finish my sentence Chris interrupted me by saying " yeah I'm not going if your not going and I'm the ones who's buying the drinks so... your going or I'll make you go" he said with a smile at the end a smile that I will never get tired off. " Fineeeee I'll go" I say "yess," Chris said as he...

Author notes: what did Chris do?? Comment what you think he did. I hope you guys like this chapter. I'll be probably posting the next chapter tomorrow.