TORTURE AND WAKE UP!

Note: Melissa was still in a coma but she was breathing on her own so she didn't need a the ventilator

{ 4 days later}
Chris POV:
" hey Melissa I got you flowers. Don't ask me what kind because I don't know. Today the color of the flowers are red unlike yesterday's which was yellow. Chyler went down to get us coffee and DONUTS. and whoa is that and ICE CREAM TRUCK OUTSIDE. And there's a BUS FULL OF PUPPIES for the kids in peds. Wow if you didn't wake up to that I don't know if you'll ever wake up to anything else. Unless I bring one of those TINY PUPPIES TO LICK YOUR FACE! Okay fine I give up. So I've been working on I don't mind more. I found a couple people to help me out you remember I told you about my best friend Edward yeah he agreed to help me out. We are working on a website right now. And I need your brilliant expertise on the merch."

"There's your coffee and donuts" Chyler says hanging me the coffee and donuts. Then I say " OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST DONUT EVER. WITH THE STRAWBERRY SPRINKLES. OOF NEW YORK DONUTS WHO. THIS IS WAY BETTER."

"Oh my god Chris. She's not going to wake up to that now stop torturing her. And I got you a Jelly donuts." Chyler said " shhhhhh" I reply shaking my head and then we both shared a small laugh. "But is she woke up to anything it would be TO THOSE DONUTS AND COFFEE AND OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THOSE ADORABLE LITTLE PUPPIES" Chyler said and then she stared at Melissa " I said the exact same thing!" I say. " then we both know her well" Chyler said smiling at me. " yeah we do" I replied smiling back.

" yeah but Lady Gaga poker face song. Maybe she'll wake up to that" I say then Chyler looked at me and says " why would she wake up to that". And I replied "well Barry woke up to a coma with that song".
"Yeah Barry a CHARACTER who's not real. And Grant was acting. We wasn't really in a coma" she says then we both start laughing.

Chylers POV:
" Chris just went to Chipotle to get us dinner. You know Chris haven't left the hospital since he first came he's been sleeping here every night and bringing you flowers. You know if you wake up right now you'll see 4 different types of flowers and 8 boxes of chocolates. He gets you 1 vase of followers and 2 boxes of chocolate VERY SINGLE DAY. He keeps talking to you about his website I think he's calling it ' I Don't Mind' well you'll be proud of him. And I want you to wake up so we can talk about him and you and whatever's going on between you guys."

" hey I got dinner. I'll turn on the radio oh look Melissa It's Carol King come one you have to wake up to that" Chris says. " we really need to stop torturing her and give me my Chipotle" I reply as Chris sat next to me and we started eating and talking. Melissa in a coma really brought Chris and I together since he's one of the few people I interact with since Melissa didn't want to tell anyone. We talk about everything from our day to our year to our childhood and memories and stuff. And we just had a mini food fight with our leftover chipotle

Chris POV:
"Ha I'm going to go clean up" Chyler said laughing and then throwing a small peace of Chipotle chicken at me. "Okay I'll stay here with Melissa and when you get back I'll clean up". Seconds after Chyler left
Thousand years started playing on the radio. " look Melissa it's our song! Come on you gotta wake up to that it's our song 'I have died everyday, waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more'" I start singing.

" okay I'll stop singing. You know what Melissa. Take your time I know we've been encouraging you to wake up. But just take your time. I'll wait I'll wait for you because I'm not going anywhere I'll stay with you till the end." I say as I kissed her on the forehead. Then I felt her move as my lips were still touching her forehead.
"Ch- Chris" Melissa says. Then I look at her opening her big bright comet blue eyes of her. "Hey welcome back Mel. It's Chris. Here drink some water."

AUTHORS NOTE: MELISSA'S AWAKE BECAUSE CHRIS KISSED HER. She's really sleeping beauty. This chapter was long but it's one of my favorite because of how light it is. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
Ps: if your a true Supergirl fan you'll know where I got 'wake up' from. Comment if you know where I got it from.