Friends with benefits:1

"Girl, we hadn't partied in a while let's go to Tyrone's house party." My best friend Keonna said.

I never had friends as a child neither, y'all I was a straight up loner. She was my first best friend EVER and I met her In my senior year of high school.

"Keke now you know I got home work."

"You've been doing homework a lot lately." She said rolling her eyes.

I looked at her then laughed, "well isn't that what your supposed to do?"

"Yeah, I guess so c'mon."

"I mean— i guess I'll go I have been a little tense lately."

"YAAAAAAY the party starts at 11 females get in free until 11:30." She said kissing all over my face before leaving my condo.

I had an option to get a condo or a dorm I chose a condo of course and it was a nice size. My brother had purchased it for me. He bought me anything I asked for.

I swear If I asked for the world I know it would be a task but he will work hard until it's mine.

I looked down at my phone and it read 8:30.

damn what the fuck am i going to wear to this party.

I started to look through my closet and found something nice and comfortable I decided to wear mom jeans with a white tube top & jordan 1's

I got into the shower and started to shave the little hairs that started to grow back. Although I am not sexually active having a bald vagina gave me confidence.

I got out of the shower and started to lotion my body with ultra healing jergens lotion, I don't really have a preference on lotions like I do with soaps but I only use jergens, the smell was so addicting.

*ding
I looked down at my phone and saw that i had received a text message from Keonna, i also noticed that it was 9:45pm.

time flew by rather quickly, I still have work that needs to be submitted.

*text reads*

Heyy girly you almost ready??"
                                            You can say that. lmao.

girl I'll be there at 10:05 & you better be ready.

                                                                  ok.
                       • • •
keonna can party her ass off. she always tries to drag me to parties but i'm a homebody. i'm still trying to get out of my shell because i do not want to waste my college years trapped inside.

I started to apply my clothing on , i decided to wear my natural hair out. i slicked my hair in tight and secured slick back and called it a day.

I glanced at the time on my laptop and it was 10:15pm.

well we're gonna have to pay.

I grabbed my wallet and pulled out 200 dollars. this was no from mike. This was from my job, I worked at this place called 'Ones like me' it is a cupcake shop but I plan on being a cosmetologist.

i plan to do hair for famous people, I love doing makeup and nails, I have big dreams that I will not continue to sleep on.

i looked down at my phone and noticed it ringing, it was just keonna.

"Bitch I'm here." she said into her car speaker.

I looked out the window to at least get an idea to where her car was parked. "alright i'm coming"

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. i was so nervous, i fuckin hate parties.

i hope this is worth it I told myself.

We finally made it to the house party and it was actually talking about something. strippers was everywhere half naked and dancing.

We ended up having to pay but we didn't mind. We was just happy to be there.

I'm lowkey glad she dragged me into this I feel really loose and free. However, Keonna has left me to do her own thing. Which i didn't really mind, as long as we left together.

I chuckled while taking a sip from my vodka, the bartender is clueless as to how old i am.

"What you laughing at shorty?" A soothing masculine voice asked from behind me.

I had gotten out of my own world and seen who was in front of me. It was Killa, he was one of the most biggest drug lords in all atlanta.

"Something that you're not." I said taking a sip from my drink.

He smiled at me before saying "well, what's your name?"

"A name you don't have." I said rolling my eyes.

i was just being stubborn, i wanted to see where this conversation went.

he frowned,  "how old are you shorty, you look a little bit too young to be drinking— what's this?" he smelled my drink before continuing "vodka?"

i know this nigga did not just smell my drink, I KNOW THIS NIGGA DID NOT. I kept it cool though.

"well damn, are we playing jeopardy, I'm old enough just know that." As fine as Killa was- i just wasn't looking for a relationship with him. One heartbreak was just enough for me to thug it out.

"aye, watch who you mouthing off at.. you tripping shorty.." He said into my ear. As he grabbed my cup and walked away.

I looked down at my hand still in the holding cup position and shook my head. "What the fuck."
• • •