Friends With Benefits:29

Speeding this book up. Feel like it's goin at a slow pace but that's aight.

2 months later.

        Autumn was laying on the couch with eating her favorite icecream. hard chocolate on the outside with vanilla cream in the inside.

"Mm this is so good." She was watching Teyana and Iman on; Xfinity On demand.

"Wassup." Jelani said coming in the house with bags, his friend came in behind him.

"Hey Autumn." Jelani's friend Bentley said checking her out. She had on adidas sweatpants, with a white wife beater.

Autumn nodded her head. She didn't know why but she was still a little upset about Amauri and Jelani's fall out. She was that stubborn.

     Turns out, even after Jelani blackmailed Autumn a week later Amauri mysteriously died from an overdose in his garage.

      autumn had every right to feel like Jelani had something to do with his death. however, he denied over and over again.

unbeknownst to autumn but Jelani did indeed kill Amauri—he felt Autumn didn't need to know.

"Whatchu Whatchin?" Jay asked walking towards her. He looked at the Huge Flat Screen TV that was mounted into the wall. "Oh them, Iman sorry as HELL on 2k." Jay said digging in one of the bags.

"You can say that again." Bentley laughed.

Autumn paused the tv and rolled her eyes. "Can I watch my show?" She said with an attitude.

Bentley grabbed one of the bags from Jelani and dug out a pack of sour patch kids. He laughed to himself, Autumn really had a smart mouth— couldn't have been his girl.

"oh word? now you see how I feel when you was fuckin wit me while I was watching play offs. Just for that Ima annoy yo ass."

Jelani got in front of her and started poking her.

"Oh my god. move." She whined.

"oH mY gOD, nIgGa MoOoOve." He mocked.

Bentley chewed on his candy and chuckled.

"Welp my free time is over." She said slapping her hands on her thick thighs. She got up and reached for her baby. "Come on, yo daddy ain't getting no cuddy until Im finished with this episode." Autumn said walking upstairs.

Bentley eyes widened, he couldn't believe she said that while he was there, he continued chewing.

"that's my shit." jelani said while sitting on the couch, he patted the open space next to him on the couch. "C'mon." He said to Bentley.

"Yo you really about to play the game!" Autumn yelled down the stairs.

"Hell yeah ian play in 3 days I've been occupied playing Call of Duty." He said handing Bentley a controller.

Bentley smirked. He actually liked their relationship.

"I should break yo damn games." She yelled while staring at her son who was spitting up. "Ew lil boy." She said lowly.

"And I promise before god, my son, and my mother, that'll be the day you die." He laughed.  but he was dead serious.

"And that's a must." Bentley said shrugging his shoulders.

autumn wished for Bentley to shut up and mind his own business, she didn't care for him at all,

Autumn scoffed. "What ever, I should do it just to see how he'd react." she said walking into their room.