Friends with benefits:15

Why is it that niggas always get mad when they're in the wrong?
•••
Jenlani is in the drug industry, this nigga kill people everyday, he never communicates business with me.... he says

"it's nun of my business."

If we are dating EVERYTHING IS MY BUSINESS! I gave my self to Jelani... I'm not letting go.

I got up and got dressed I'm gonna go straight to this niggas house and talk to him like our little dispute never happened, that's how relationships are, you forgive and forget....although I'm not fully over what Marcus did to me, I have faith in Jelani.

I decided to put on my fitted nude sundress that showed my well defined curves. It was warm as fuck in Georgia to be February. I grabbed my black pocketbook and walked out the door.
•••
I pulled up to Jelani's big ass mansion and noticed an unfamiliar car, I brushed it off because this nigga always have a new car.

I walked to the door and knocked on it. I waited for 30 secs before knocking again. Someone finally answered the door and it wasn't Jelani. It was some Latina bitch In a silk robe.

"Hola como es...." she tried to say before I cut her ass off

"Who the fuck are you?" I yelled.

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing?" She laughed.

"Akekeke my ass bitch...Im his girlfriend and you are?"

"His go to, when ever his gir..."

"You can't be opening doors and......" He stopped and noticed me, he froze.

I put my hand on my hip, I refused REFUSED to cry. Normally I wouldn't be mad at the girl but the difference is the bitch KNEW we dated.

I smiled and put my index finger up. "Op that's ok." I said walking to my car.

"I got something for his ass." I mumbled to my self before speeding off.

I arrived to my condo and ran inside, I ran to get my medal bat, JUST KNOW ITS ABOUT TO GO THE FUCK DOWN! He thinks he can cheat on me? I let Marcus go with out a fight NOT THIS MOTHER FUCKING TIME!! That's ok because I got sum for him and her.

I rushed to my car and sped back to his mansion, I saw them outside arguing as he was telling her to leave. I got out the car with my bat.

The facial expressions on both faces were priceless.

"So you think you can be fucking with my man?" I screamed.

Before she could say a word I slammed my bat right into her car. Beating her old ass 2017 Range Rover half to the ground.

I pointed at Jelani and shook my head I rushed passed him and ran up his stairs he chased after me i closed and locked his room door I went into his closet and threw some of his clothes and shoes out the window. I threw gasoline out the window and threw my match as well watching that shit flame the fuck up.

        The Latina bitch stood there crying her eyes out about her "new" car. Fuck that "new" car I was still gonna beat her ass.

Now don't think I'm crazy because I am......seriously though I knew what clothes were his favorite and what clothes weren't, I WASNT THAT CRAZY to put his favorite clothes on fire! I wasn't asking for a death wish. He doesn't know what clothes I threw out though all he knows is that it was shoes and clothes thrown out.

I opened his door and ran down the steps, I ran passed him and knocked the Latina bitch THE FUCK down. She fought back harder than ever but she was NO match for me, No cocky shit!!!! I was stomping her head to the ground when Jelani pulled me off of her. She held her arms over her face for a good 30 secs before running off.

"THAT'LL TEACH YOU BITCH! FUCKING HOE ASS MOTHER FU....."

"AUTUMN! SHUT THE FUCK UP." He yelled. This nigga eyes were filled with RAGE his eyes weren't dark brown anymore it turned hazel..... AGAIN what the fuck.

I looked at him as if he were speaking fluent Chinese....

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He yelled now having the tightest hold on my forearms.

"YOU! YOUR WHATS WRONG WITH ME!" I screamed.

"IM SORRY! BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO BEAT SOMEONES CAR IN AND THEN THROWWW MY FUCCKING CLOTHES OUTSIDE AND SET EM ON FIRE." He yelled.

"LET GO OF ME." I screamed. I couldn't keep my tears anymore, tears streamed down my eyes I was tired of being hurt.

"I OUGHTA BEAT YOUR ASS BRUH.... drop the bat autumn." He yelled.

I did as he told me. "You already beat my ass with this situation." I cried "just let go of me." I added.

"No!! what the fuck is wrong with you? Crazy as hell.... MY FUCKING CLOTHES ARE ON FIRE.... I'm really hesitant on whether or whether not I'm beatin your ass." He yelled.

"I should be beating your ass, what I did was wrong I'll admit BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN! I came here to talk to you, to look pass our argument, noooooooo I COME TO SEE YOU CHEATING ON ME." I said struggling to keep tears in my eyes.

He had a look of sincere. "I said sorry what you want me to do?" He said nonchalantly.

       I stared at him with a blank face before slapping the shit out of him. He let go of me fast as fuck and held his cheek with one hand. He looked FURIOUS. I backed up and tied my dress up.

"Whatcha tryna get at?" I yelled ready to fight.

"I'm not finna fight you Autumn, if you were just any female you'd be dead for this and this." He yelled, pointing at the clothes.

"NO I wanna beat your ass." I yelled.

"Calm the fuck down, I'm sorry, IM SORRY, I apologize..... I am sorry for what I've done, I went to the trap and got high, me and Glen went to a club while high and I got drunk, then I smashed."

"So irresponsible, I shoulda expected that, everyone I trust fucks me over." I said looking away.

He grabbed under my chin for me to face him.

"I was under the influence ma." He said looking into my eyes.

"But You wasn't when you came to that damn door." I said getting mad all over again. "Excuses after excuses, YOU KNOW MY PAST, such a dick, MAN FUCK THAT WE FIGHTING." I yelled, as I slapped the spit out of his mouth.

He grabbed his face once again but now MAD as EVER I was still in my fighting stand as he came over and dragged me into the house he slammed and locked the door and pushed me to the floor giving me a carpet burn. I got up still trying to fight and he pushed me right back down with one hand.

"STOP IT, STOOOP, STOPP, DAAAMN I FUCKING HATE YOU! STOP PISSING ME OFF, I—I — I haaate yo—youu!" I cried collapsing on the floor crying into my knees. I WAS WORN OUT but that ain't stop me from still wanting to fight.

"Autumn your gonna stop hitting me, i don't hit females, I hit bitches, so stop acting like one." He said.

I couldn't believe this nigga said that. "Who gave you an extra pair of balls? Cus you gonna wanna cut that shit off, as long as your around me." I yelled.

"Man shut the fuck up, damn. IM PISSED." He yelled pointing at me..

"IM PISSED TOO! I'm Hurt, I have a heart break that's worst than anything ever."

"I'm heartbroken too, My clothes are burned." He yelled.

I looked at him in disbelief I couldn't believe how self absorbed he was. Do I really want that type of negative spirit around me?
                   • • •