Friends with benefits:12

We stopped at my condo so I could pack a small bag and we went straight for his house.

"Autumn?" Killa asked while pulling into his garage.

"Mhm?"

"Mind telling me what happened?"

"Nah I dont mind, I'll tell you once I get out the shower." I said Rubbing his thigh.

       We both got out of the car and walked to the door.

"I'm fine with that."

         We went inside the house and went straight up stairs he closed his door and sat on the bed. I went into the bathroom to turn on the shower as I waited for it to get hot, I got out of his bathroom and I stared at him with lust,

"Thank you for being there for me." I smiled.

"You're welcome baby."

             I walked over to him and kissed him, I grabbed his hand and walked into the bath room, I took off his shirt and he took off mines, We then took of the clothes remaining and went into the shower we didn't FUCK In the shower though we just simply cleaned ourselves.

We got out and he started to rub lotion all over my naked body.

"So tell me what's up ma?" He asked lotioning my boobs.

"So my daddy explained to me that my mother knew he was alive as well, and it was only to protect me, and my father was in prison for 13 years, so he explained to me everything but when I asked my brother why he didn't tell me he totally went nonchalant it hurt me to see that he no longer cared about my feelings." I said REFUSING to cry.

"Awwwe ma, I know that hurt." He said rubbing in the lotion on my leg.

"It did, this Is What the streets turned him into."

"I know baby, He really cares I know he does."

       I kissed him and he kissed back, it then turned into a make out session, our tongues wrestled And ... well it escalated pretty quickly.

       He started kissing all over my face, sucking my neck leaving many hickies, he sucked on my titties as he played with my vagina.

He then moved down,

i moaned softly.

    The way his warm tongue felt on my warm clit was amazing.

He went faster with his tongue work, his nice full lips went perfect with mine.

"I fuckin lu....." I moaned.

I was gonna say it..... I WAS GONNA SAY IT.

      He looked up at me and grabbed his condom.

       As usual I had gotten scared and I started to regret why I wanted to fuck a nigga with a monster dick..

I moaned seductively .

He started to speed up his strokes.

"fuck." I yelped .

"you like that?" He asked whispering in my ear.

"Mhm."

Tears were coming out of my eyes from overly satisfaction..

He flipped me over .

My ass was moving swiftly ass he pounded himself in me.

"I love you jelani.." I moaned now throwing it back for him.

He didn't say anything not like I expected him to.

I grinned at his satisfaction.

"Damn!" He moaned.

         He flipped me back over to missionary, my legs were wrapped tight around him as he did slow strokes.

he leaned in and kissed on my neck I scratched his back leaving marks, he started going faster as I moaned louder, he started kissing me while still in me.

"I love you too." He said in between our kisses.

He then went faster— my legs started to shake uncontrollably. i couldn't take it anymore.  I started to run away but he pulled me back.....

"damn." I said moaning louder than before. "I'm about to cum."

"Hold it."

"i can't.." I cried.

My walls started to tighten on his thick pole and let out the greatest orgasm.

"fuck." He said following right after mine.

we just laid their catching our breaths. I quickly fell asleep, with Jelani on my mind. I'm in love with this nigga.

jelani

      I gotta admit, I dig this girl for real. At first She was something I wanted to mess around with....

        She was just my fuck buddy but then I caught feelings for her which is not good for a nigga like me. i don't catch like to catch feelings because my feelings always come to bite me in the ass.

   her vibe turned me on.

           I don't know— i have many emotions for Autumn, and I'm not even sure that I love this girl, for real. I'm not even sure if I'm mentally ready to have a full on relationship.

    I'll make it work, I'll cheat every now and then only when it's needed.

         Me and Autumn is perfect for each other,  I mean you know what they say......

"ya know ya love each other if all y'all do is argue."   
        that's me and autumn we always disagreeing about something.

      but no matter how many arguments we get into, I'm always going to be down for her regardless.

Autumn

I woke up this  morning feeling weak, and fragile, I couldn't even get up. Damn I hate this shit, I love the dick, I hate the consequences. I got up and limped to the bathroom.

"fuck." I groaned ..

"Where you going." He asked while stretching.

"the Shower."

I wanted to say please don't come in...

     he smirked and I knew what was gonna happen next.

"Don't waste my water bill." he said frowning

i really was expecting him to jump at the opportunity to bathe with me.

"Just kidding." He said rushing in the bathroom, he took off his shirt.

"Let's do this."
                          • • •