Friends with benefits:14

I got on top of him while he was still sitting down and I wrapped my arms around his neck we continued kissing he placed his hands on my fat ass, and squeezed it.

"Mmm." I lightly moaned. I was turned on.

We kept French kissing, breathing very heavily as we went. I got up and walked slowly to my room. I turned around seductively and signaled him to come here, he got up instantly and walked into my room.

He came up to kiss me again.

"I love you autumn." He said sincerely.

"Aww I love you too."

I took his shirt off and admired his tattooed chest and arms. He tried to take off my robe but I slapped his hand, I put him on the bed and he laid there with one leg on the bed and one on the ground I went to my phone and put on music to connect to the speaker.

He looked shocked. I untied my robe and dropped it to the ground. He looked surprised i dimmed the lights and and got on top of him.

"You look sexy as fuck." He smiled.

I just kissed him as a form of saying thank you.

I unzipped his pants and started stroking his big dick with my hand, I put his dick in my mouth whole and started sucking him dry.

"Uhh, shit." He groaned.

"You like that daddy?" I moaned. In between sucking his dick.

Gawk gawk gawk. I was choking on his big fat dick. LAUGH MY ASS OFF. He's my property.

"Mhm." He groaned pushing my head down. He continued till I felt him stiffen up.

"Move I'm About to bussss." He groaned. 

I moved out the way and got the sperm towel for him to buss on.

"Aahhhhh." He groaned as he climaxed.

He kissed me then laid me on my back. Since my lingerie had a hole on the private parts it was a good entrance he started eating my kitty.

"Ffffuck." I moaned staying on the F for awhile.

He sucked on my clit and stuck his tongue in my pussy.

"Uuuuh." I screamed, he was giving some pretty good head, I was gonna cum in no time.

He kept going faster as if my moans were boosting his energy.

"dadddddy." I moaned losing breath, I started to shake uncontrollably.

"Jaaay stoop." I moaned. I tried running away but he held me down.

"Fffuck Jelani." I said cumming on his face. He licked it up and I was shocked. I kissssed him so that I can taste meee.

He grabbed a condom. "Get on birth control pills ." He whispered. I nodded my head, and waited for him to enter.

He slid his tip in slowly then when he entered he went faster by the minute

"JAAY." I screamed.

I then heard When We by Tank come on the speaker.

When we
When we

I like it when you lose it
I like it when you go there
I like the way you use it
I like that you don't play fair

When we fuck
When we fuck

I felt like I was in a movie with the dim lights and someone I love fucking me senseless listening to a sex song.

"Dadddy." I moaned.