Friends with benefits:16

1 month later
I hadn't spoken to Jelani since the incident at his house. When I said I didn't want negativity I meant it.

But I am keeping secrets that need to get out of the bushes, something that Jelani should know...

Since Jelani never answered my text and calls I decided to pull up to his house.

I pulled into his drive way and got out, I walked to his big glass doors and the female I beat up prior opened the door, her face was beat with make up and she had long Brazilian hair.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"Wheres killa I need to speak to him."

"Who are you again?" She asked.

"Bitch you would never forget someone who beat your ass. Go get killa please."

"he says dont answer the door to exes sorry."

"I will get my fucking bat bitch."I assured her.

She began closing the door and I slammed right through.

"JELANI!" I yelled.

"THERES no Jelani here psycho!" She cried.

I pointed at her "you shut the fuck up." I said before turning my attention to the stair case.

     He still wasn't coming, I ran up the stairs and seen him sleeping with another bitch in the bed.

"WAKE UP." I yelled.

They immediately woke up and jay grabbed his gun as a reflex.

When he saw me his face was expensive, I laughed, not because he was fucking two bitches but because every time he see's me he has a priceless facial expression.

"The fuck you want?" he asked getting up to brush his teeth.

"I gotta talk to you." I said.

He closed the bathroom door in my face and locked it.

He came out and I started hitting him.

"Don't do that shit again!" I yelled.

"Sorry ma." He said slapping my ass.

"Don't do that either!" I yelled. I looked at the girls and they was tongue kissing. "Ew bitches get a room." I yelled.

"Je..." I tried to say.

"Say it and I'll beat yo ass." He looked so serious, I knew he wasn't playing.

"Killa we gotta talk for real."

      He signaled for the girls to leave and they didn't get the hint.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled. They jumped up in a hurry and ran out of his room.

"What's up?" He said sitting down on his bed.

"I'm pregnant."