Friends with Benefits:27

*disregard possibly many mistakes*

Jelani left his momma house and went to a couple places before finally coming home.

"Where the fuck you been with my baby?" Autumn said sitting on the couch she pointed the remote at him and tapped her foot on the floor.

"I went to a couple peoples house.. they wanted to see em." He said taking Giovanni out the car seat.

Autumn got up and walked over towards him.

"He's a new born, you want his ass to get pneumonia? He can't be out all motha fuckin day.." she stressed, she carefully grabbed vanni and started kissing all over her baby.

Jelani walked into the kitchen and took out a Hawaiian roll. "Alright Autumn damn." He said chewing on it.

"I'm just letting you know, don't do it again till he gets older.. still ion want him out all day with them bacteria carrying ass hoes." She said rolling her eyes taking a seat back on the couch.

"You know I'm learning." He said surveying what she had on, he ain't get to see how she left for school so he was mighty curious.

"I know babe, we both learning but like I said don't do it again." She said kissing Vanni.

"You went to school like that?" Jelani said scrunching up his face.

She had on PINK black tights with a strapless all black crop top and black PINK slides with the name PINK in a variety of colors. She didn't normally wear shit like this so Jelani had his suspicions.

"Yeah why?" She said staring up at him.

"Why? Shit I should be asking you the same thing, why.." he said pointing his finger at her, he moved it up and down.

"Babe school is almost over I'm taking exams.." she reasoned.

"Go on.." he scoffed.

"I don't find anything wrong with this outfit, I mean what's wrong with it? I can't look girly?" She said with an attitude.

"By all means look girly, in front of me. Stand up and turn around." Jelani ordered her.

"I have the baby." She reasoned.

"I have the baaaby." He mocked. He went towards her and carefully took his son out of her arms. "Stand up and turn around." He repeated.

"Ooooh my god." She sighed. She got up and turned around. She looked back at him and slapped both ass cheeks with her hands. "What's wrong with this?" She said puttin on an innocent look.

"Oooh hell nah, yeah i made up my mind.. don't wear them shits." He smirked.

"But.." Autumn said facing him.

"Unh unh Unh, but nothing." He said getting all up on her. Autumn blushed, "mooove." She said not moving her damn self.

"Nah me and my lil nigga gon jump you, ain't that right?" Jay said smiling at his son, Giovanni gave him a big gummy smile showing his deep dimples he got that from Autumn's mom.

"You ain't jumping shit, and you DAMN for sure ain't getting none of this." She said pointing towards her vagina. "No time soon."

"Who aint?" Jay said moving his lips to the side of his face.

"You ain't." Autumn laughed walking off towards the stairs.

"I can't wait for you to have these times, although girls be annoying as fuck you'd begin to love em. Don't be that fuck nigga that bitches run over, you fuck and duck on these bitches, understand?" Jelani said talking to his young blood.