Friends with benefits:13

if you're seeing this far i'm done editing for now. i'm gonna republish— so if it's corny and cringe after this point— work with me. lol (07/23/2020)

7:35pm
"So mike sexy ass dissed you?" Keanna yelled.

"Ew bitch and yes, MY OWN BROTHER." I yelled.

"Tuh, I'm just glad yo maaaaaan, well your RICH man at that, was there for you." She laughed.

"He's not my man yet, we made love last night though." I squealed

"No ya fucked, big difference!" She yelled

"Nope, we said I love you's and all."

"Oh my god bitch, keep his aggressive ass."

"I don't know."

"FUCK MARCUS SCRONNY ASS, you better get you some dick worth your while." She yelled.

"I'll try, you know I have trust issues."

"Push that shit to the side, Ian like Marcus ass." She yelled.

"Yes you did, you used to say my rich future hus....."

"Don't remind me bitch, killa is the new deal." She laughed.

"Ok I gotta go get ready,  Je... I mean Killa's taking me out today." I giggled

"No way! Bitch cuff his ass."

"He gotta make a move first." I giggled.

"We have totally different mind sets, alright bitch, talk to you later." She said hanging up.
• • •
I got up from off the couch and took a nice ass shower. I got out and put on a nice fitted dress that grabbed my ass,  nice and tight.

I went downstairs when I heard the door knock.

"Hey." I said as I opened it.

"Hey baby." He said kissing my cheek. "You look nice." He said licking his lips.

"I know i do." I laughed, he looked at me weird. "I'm JUST kidding." I laughed.

"Better be." He said slapping my ass. He walked me to his car and opened the passenger door, I looked at him surprised.

"Thank you daddy." I smiled. He smirked and walked to the drivers side.

We arrived to Copeland's New Orleans a good ass restaurant in Atlanta.

"Ooooh yess, I haven't been here in a long while." I smiled.

"I'll open the door." He smiled.  He came around and open the door for me.

I don't know why he was being so friendly, I think I dig his lil polite side.

We walked in and OF COURSE we had to get a thirsty ass waiter. She stared at him and licked her lips.

"Need chapstick? I got some." I said checking my pocketbook.

Jelani laughed and grabbed my hand. That bitch rolled her eyes she oughta watch herself.

"Right this way." She said with an attitude.

We sat in a booth, and started looking through the menu.

"Watchu want?" She asked still looking at Jelani with lust.

"Your mature, your 19 act mature." I kept telling myself.

I simply eyed that bitch, she had nothing on me, she was pretty I give her props when it's needed.

"I'll get prime ribs and...."

"Wasn't talking to you." She rolled her eyes. I seen Jelani eye me.

I tried to stay calm,  he touched my leg under the table, it calmed me a bit.

"Soooo therefore speak when spoken too." She added.

THAT WAS IT see I tried and tried oh well.

I popped that bitch in the mouth 5 times and got up out of my seat.

"Watch who you talking to bitch." I yelled. I caused attention to the restaurant.

"Fuck You bitch." She yelled.

IT WAS OVER WITH.....THAT BITCH IS OVER WITH.

Jelani tried to hold me back but He couldn't tame what had gotten into me.

     When I was younger I used to go crazy on bitches, I had anger issues and family problems which caused it.

       I grabbed that bitch by her shirt collar and started banging my fist in her fucking face. Till that bitch was leaking. I seen people calling the cops so I grabbed Jelani's hand and rushed out the door.

"YOU CANT LEAVE, THE COPS ARE COMING." One of the workers yelled.

Is this nigga stupid?

"THATS WHY WE'RE LEAVING BITCH." I yelled still having Jelani in my hold.

We rushed to his car and he sped off to my condo.

We rushed in my condo and I walked in front of him to put my things down. 

"Bitch has some nerve." I said.

"She really did." He laughed.

"Order yo some Chinese food we don't need some giood ass Copeland's anyways.

He laughed. "You right."

"I'm sorry."  I said walking to my rooms

"For what?" He said walking behind me placing his dick on my ass.

"I ruined our date that's what." I said pouting.

"Yeah you did, but that's ok there's so many more dates to come." He said grabbing my booty.

I giggled and sat in the couch I had thought about what he had said ........ many more dates to come... interesting.

"Ok, go and get us some food." I smiled.

"Alright I'll be back." He said. He walked out of my condo and I immediately took a shower.

       I put on my lingerie and did my hair I oiled my body up and looked sexy as hell, I put on my pink Silk Robe and took out my speaker and connected my blue tooth to it, I'm 100% certain we're gonna make love, so sex music is a must. 

He knocked on my door and I opened it still in my silk robe. He looked me up and down and walked in.

"I got Hong Kong chicken and chicken fried rice, duck sauce and soy, along with green apple Fanta." He said placing the food on the table.

"Sounds great!" I smiled. We sat down at my dining room table and ate our food.

"So tell me about your life.. you sure learned about mines." I laughed.

"Yess yes I did." He laughed. "I had a rough ass childhood my dad would beat on my sister, me and my mother, he murdered my mother attempted to kill me and my sister and committed suicide later after. Me and my sister was forced into living in foster homes and we were separated I love and miss her. My best friends Glen and Jackson momma adopted me and it's been history ever since she's my second mother however i wouldn't trade my real mother in for the world." When he finished he looked as if he wanted to cry. SHIT I wanted to cry.

I comforted him "it's ok he's in hell, while your mother is watching over you." I said kissing his cheek.... And I thought my child hood was bad... shit it had nothing, NOTHING on his.

        I walked to my room's connected bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got out jay still wasn't in the room I went back into the dining room to check on him and his head was down.

I rubbed his back, "what's wrong baby?"

He looked up and kissed me. I was caught off guard.... I was flabbergasted. "I want you to be mine." He said with the STRAIGHTEST FACE EVER I don't even know if straightest is even a word but that's how straight that nigga face was, I have to say yes NO GOIN BACK

"Yesss I would." I smiled. He tongued me the fuck down... you know what's happened next.
                                • • •