Friends With Benefits:24

"Excuse me, what room is Keanna Rivers in?" I asked the front desk.

I decided to go to the hospital to see how keannas birth went, I also wanted to press the conversation I had with Jelani about Keanna not wanting us to be together.

"Room 222." The woman smiled.

I looked around each hall for 222 and finally found it.

"Knock knock." I said before entering the room.

There she was looking a hot mess, with Ke'andre right by her side.

They both looked up at me. Their baby was in a bed lying right next to them.

"Ooh Autumn I'm so glad you came." She smiled opening her arms inviting me to give her a hug.

"I'm so glad I came." I fake smiled.

I just wanted to get straight to the fucking point. Honestly...

"So how did it feel? You know, to give birth?" I asked, however I was curious about the pain.

"Well let me just say this, it was worth it." She laughed.

She dodged my question, and I don't fucking like that.

"Hi I never formally got to meet you, my name is Autumn I'm keannas best friend." I said holding my hand out for Ke'andre to shake.

"sup." He said not staring at me, he didn't even shake my hand, he had me looking stupid.

I'm not even a friendly ass person but here I am trying to be nice...

"Keanna I have to talk to you.......alone." I said looking Ke'andre up and down.

"Babe?" Keanna asked looking at him.

He slapped his thighs before getting up to walk out.

'Pussy, if only he knew who my man was' I thought.

"Is something wrong with this nigga?" I chuckled.

"Stop it." She laughed. "Wassup?"

"Ooh Jelani was telling me about you drinking pregnant, how could you be so irresponsible Keanna? He also said you was telling him about me using him for money, and how you wanted us to break up, but I was like Shiiit let me hear this from her." I laughed.

Although I laughed, I wanted a serious ass answer.

She stared at me as if I had 3 heads, though it was a look of sympathy.

"Did the cat get your tongue oooor...?" I joked.

"I honestly don't know if I said it or not, I was drunk." She rolled her eyes, she turned her head and stared at her baby through a glass.

"When you drink, you tell the truth Keanna, and I'm not speaking for everyone but I know YOU get truthful when you get to drinkin." I said putting my hands on my hip. "And why wouldn't you want me and Jelani to be together? And why'd you lie and say Im using him for his money?" I asked.

She just continued to stare. As if maybe I was speaking another language.

"You know what, DONT answer that, I'll be damned if I lose a friend over a nigga, but since you don't want us together, don't even worry about being OUR sons godmother anymore, and with that I'm out." I yelled storming out the hospital room.

She better be lucky I ain't tear her ass up in that hospital bed.

I stormed out the hospital doors as well, and paced to my car.