Friends with Benefits:9

"So i thinkKe'andre is my baby daddy." Keanna gossiped.

we were sitting on my recliner couch.

"Oh my god what do you mean you think? Bitch you need to know."

"Girl I told him that he got me pregnant and he did as any fuck nigga would say 'uh I wanna take a DNA test.' Like nigga you are the daddy." She said.

"Yeah but you don't know that....it could be joey you said you fucked him right after."

"You're right but— umm who the fuck side are you on autumn?.." she asked while tearing up.

I looked at her very strange because MY Keanna doesn't cry.

"I choose your side but ima tell you straight up, Bitch if you don't put them tears back in yo damn eyes." I said sternly.

I'm very nonchalant when it's comes to emotional situations.

"you don't even know why I'm crying." She said crying even more.

i just stared .

"aren't you gonna ask why?" she sniffed.

"Why bitch?" I asked while playfully rolling my eyes..

"I CANT GET DICK FOR THE NEXT NINE MONTHS." she yelled.

"That's not true. You can still have sex while pregnant." I said rubbing her leg.

"Seriously?" She sniffed.

"Seriously." I said patting her back.

maybe i shouldn't have told her that ..

i grew alert after hearing knocks at my door.
I looked at the time and it was 8:35pm.

"I know who that be." keanna smiled..

"what ever.." I laughed while getting up.

"i mean who else would come to your house at 8:30 at night bitch?"

I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

as soon as i opened the door and grabbed my face lightly and started kissing me like he hadn't seen me in days.

i'm talking about tongue all in my mother fuckin throat.

when he realized Keanna staring, obviously loving every bit of the situation he pulled away.

i walked towards my couch and sat down..

"Who are you?" He asked .

"I should be asking you the same." She smirked.

She knew exactly who he was.

"oh okay." killa said nodding. "well i'm your friends, friend."

"Seems like you're a little bit more than just a friend." She sniggered.

"Nah we just fuck a lot." He said putting his hands up.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS NIGGA SAID THAT I COULDN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT I WAS FURIOUS. KEANNA KNEW WE WERE FUCK BUDDYS BUT STILL!!!!!

I stared at him without saying a word. I was mad tight , Keanna noticed my facial expression.

it was priceless.

"Well I got to go walk the uhh.... cat." She laughed while running out.

I stared as she ran out faster than when roaches see bug spray, I WAS ABOUT TO BLOW.

"Now, where were we?" He said walking up about to kiss me.

THIS NIGGA CANNOT BE THIS CLUELESS!!! I slapped the dog shit out of him. He looked mad his eyes changed a different color it went from dark brown to hazel .... the fuck kind of shit is that?