Friends with benefits:4

Autumn POV

"so- you're about to go to a party wit him? damn and you ain't tell me" keonna asked exitedly through the phone.

"girl- what ever.."

"I hope you're cute. Well I know you're fine as hell... but, is that pussy squeaky clean?"

"Yes yes yes, trust me I'm Gucci."

"Ok I think you're set. you're not the only one getting a dick tonight."

"who- who said any thing about having sex?" i asked. keonna was something else.

"i- girl, you shoul is thinking about it, don't play." she replied.

"Girl sex is not that serious, it better be amazing the way yo ass be carrying on, because if it's not Ima kill you."

"well.... the first time I really don't know.... mine was aight."

i heard knocks at my door and immediately tensed up.

"Bitch you better open that door!" She smiled.. "I'm scared." She added.

"Yeah yeah what ever bye." I hung up and walked to my condo door. I had decided to wear a AC/DC graphic t-shirt with biker shorts and yeezy slides.

"wassup." he said looking down at autumn, "you look nice."

"thank you." i blusher. "you don't look half bad yourself." I said while locking my door.

i decided to walk in front of him not knowing where my ass was going.

"You don't know where my car is so just chill and let me lead the way." He announced.

"i don't? what about that one." I pointed all the way at the end of the parking lot pointing at the red Camaro." It was literally the only sports car in the lot.

We finally made it to the party and he parked in front of the door. I looked around wondering why the he stopped.

I saw that we were about to valet park.
i could get used to this.

We walked into the club and the floor was filled with money.

"No drinking." He said pointing at me.

"you're not my dad." I said crossing my arms.

"After tonight...i just might be." He said whispering in my ear before grabbing my hand to walk with him.
• • •
i had several love marks on my neck and breast.

he sped to his home and we immediately rushed up the stairs— movie style.

We kissed as we entered his room, he took off my top and I took off his.

He threw me on the soft bed and got on top of me. No words were being said at all, the air was so thick, i forgot how to breathe for a minute..

He slowly took off my pants and started to just stare which made me slightly uncomfortable.

he used his long slender fingers to play with my clit, he sucked on my nipples, I gave light moans, I was getting very anxious, i just wanted to get it over with.
         however, I didn't showcase my nervousness.

He kissed lower and lower till his warm lips were on my vagina...

"mmm." I moaned aloud.

If getting your pussy ate out was anything like getting dick then count me in.

he was literally snatching my my soul. i couldn't fathom the love my coot was receiving.

It felt so good I couldn't even get the words out.

"fuck." I wanted to say "stop" but I couldn't. I pulled his hair as he continued to devour me.

     He finally stopped and scooted up to kiss me.. we french kissed, I could taste me all on his lips.

He took his pants off and threw it on the floor..

i couldn't believe my eyes. he whipped out his mini him... i immediately started having second thoughts. cus no way that was fitting inside of me.

do I really need to lose my virginity?

is it really worth it?

I had a look of fear In my eyes & he noticed too.

"You good?" He asked calmly.

"I'm a virgin." I said a little embarrassed.

He looked shocked, like he never encountered a virgin before.

"oh okay" He whispered kissing me.

I was so nervous I wanted to piss.

He slowly stuck himself in me.... I screeched In pain.

after about 7 strokes and plenty of breaks it finally went in.

    it started to feel good, so i began to moan softly.

I heard him give light moans as well.

"Shit" He groaned..

when males moan it turns me on so much.

he tilted his head back letting me know i was doing something right..

When our sex session was over, I fell asleep on his chest.

Killa POV
I had just gotten some play from one of my hoes when I remembered that I invited Autumn to a party with me. "damn." I Said kicking the ground. I really didn't feel like going anymore.

my potna was just telling me that she knew how to suck some.

I pulled up to her house, she opened the door and she was looking so good.

I couldn't take just dancing, I wanted to feel up on her, her skin was soft and smelled good so I just started to suck on her neck marking my territory.

We left the party a lil early and I sped.

if i could live inside of her— i would.

i think i might actually dig her.

• • •