Notifications

Hi this is my first fanfiction story ever so I am new so I will try my best. I do not own any of the characters except for my oc but he deserves more credit because he is from a different video game and gets a huge credit to the voice actor and the creator of the game. So I am not doing any copyright on this story and if I did somehow I am sorry that would be might and it would be a accident. Again I don't own the characters of killing bites and the series and my oc because they get the credit for their original creators, I will get no credit In the characters and series but I do get a little credit for this story. I thank you for the creators of killing bites for making this series and I hope the video game will return in process one day and I hope it will be a romantic game that shows the females boobs (sorry I love looking how beautiful women are so if any women is reading this store, I am not being mean or being a sexist to you guys I just love girls so if you feel offensive about me then I am sorry I am not mean to women) this story is rated M for mature, you must be 18 years or older to read this story of you are under 18 years and still want to read this story then bookmark it and wait until you are 18 or older and ask your parents of you don't know what words are a sware or not and go to school and take a health class if you read this story and you don't know what this word is or means that are from the the female body and male body or if you just don't know what is is at all look it up on your computer, phone, or any device if you are reading this. Remember you must be 18 years or older to read this story. Thanks for reading this notification and I hope you love this and I will read your all of your comments every Sunday on every new episode (chapter) unless I am busy and I will respond to only the good meassages about my good upcoming fans and if you have any requests to a different story or add a new character in this story. See you next time!