Episode 5 Zenkes gentle side

In Mediocre high school their is an uproar going on outside. Boys were cheering out holding there phones or cameras. Zenke was becoming extremely blazing mad. Even though he admits that he is a pervert and is attracted to women, he HATES seeing other men being perverted to any women especially the women he knows.

The two therianthropes were surrounded in a circle wearing cute maid clothing with their ears and tails out making the boys think it's cosplay.

Eruza wears a pink maid out fit with a white apron on her waist while Hitomi has the same maid outfit but the color is blue and has the same white apron as Eruza

"What the hell is going on!"
___________________________
(Opening)

(Eruza on the left smiling then spins around and stops putting her hands forward like she wants a hug, Ui comes from above siting on the ground like a bunny while under Eruza and puts a shy smile on her face waving
at us with while blushing with embarrassment, Hitomi comes from the right and does a forward slash from her left hand and then a uppercut slash from her right hand and puts her arms under her chest smirking, and Zenke from the middle comes walking behind the girls door stops between him with his eyes close, then puts his hand on his hand on his hip and the camera zooms up at his face and then he opens his eyes then shows the title "Killing Bites Gore". Shows the sky and then Zenke walking and then licks the blood from his hands smirking, Hitomi walking in school giving some of the perverted students a huge cold shoulder then gets happy and takes a cookie and bites it with floating hearts above her head, Eruza and Ui fighting against Kaede and Den, Kaede and Eurza both past out and Den gets angry and try's to kill Ui but she keeps dodges his attacks and kicks him in the face, then shows the 4 heavenly czars Zenke, Marianna, Paiga, and Apollonius. Then Bernard smirks at Zenke, shows a lot of random hybrids fighting and killing each other, Zenke holds Hitomi's hand and they both charge to fight Bernard, Zenke pet's Ui's head while encouraging her to fight back, Zenke and Eruza are fighting Den and Kaede, then shows the total Killing Bites Gore with Zenke, Hitomi, Ui, and Eruza watching the sun rise).
___________________________
20 minutes earlier

"First of all, I don't care why your here but you can't fight Hitomi at all. You'll bring shame upon your Zaibatsu." Zenke said blankly as the cheetah girl wraps her right arm to fix it. She hmm at him not even caring but understanding him clearly.

"Why is the new kid surrounded by two hot girls?!" Someone said in a gravelly tone of voice.

"Hey, cheetah girl." Eruza stop bandaging her arm to look at Hitomi. "You going to be following me all day? If we're not going to do it, then leave."

"I'm here to keep an eye on you so you don't, if you ruin the Destroyal, I'm the one who'll get in trouble with my brother." She argued back at her for her ignorance of the situation they are at now.