Episode 10 Zenke and Ryuji vs Sakimaru

(Opening)

(Eruza on the left smiling then spins around and stops putting her hands forward like she wants a hug, Ui comes from above siting on the ground like a bunny while under Eruza and puts a shy smile on her face waving
at us with while blushing with embarrassment, Hitomi comes from the right and does a forward slash from her left hand and then a uppercut slash from her right hand and puts her arms under her chest smirking, and Zenke from the middle comes walking behind the girls door stops between him with his eyes close, then puts his hand on his hand on his hip and the camera zooms up at his face and then he opens his eyes then shows the title "Killing Bites Gore". Shows the sky and then Zenke walking and then licks the blood from his hands smirking, Hitomi walking in school giving some of the perverted students a huge cold shoulder then gets happy and takes a cookie and bites it with floating hearts above her head, Eruza and Ui fighting against Kaede and Den, Kaede and Eurza both past out and Den gets angry and try's to kill Ui but she keeps dodges his attacks and kicks him in the face, then shows the 4 heavenly czars Zenke, Marianna, Paiga, and Apollonius. Then Bernard smirks at Zenke, shows a lot of random hybrids fighting and killing each other, Zenke holds Hitomi's hand and they both charge to fight Bernard, Zenke pet's Ui's head while encouraging her to fight back, Zenke and Eruza are fighting Den and Kaede, then shows the total Killing Bites Gore with Zenke, Hitomi, Ui, and Eruza watching the sun rise).
______________________

(With Zenke and Shinna)

The two stared at the three warriors of Sakimaru. Three against one are not really good odds but it doesn't stop Zenke and Shinna. Can the two beat the three? Possibly but the only obstacle is Hideo.

"Well. I think we haven't introduced to each other, my name is Greg Monroe an I'm-"

"We don't care!" Zenke and Shinna said simultaneously not giving a damn about him. Greg frowns at their imprudence. He has medium black hair that on goes down to his neck with green eyes and he wears a dark green robe with no shoes on.

"I can now finally kill you blue haired boy!" The giant said.

"How about we all talk nice an-"

"Shut up, princess." Kinjako swings his arm knocking out his friend away from him.

(Song starts)

"Now theirs no one to ruin this fight, time to die bitches, you will see what hell is!" Growled Kinjako already transformed.

"I'll make sure you'll carcasses are on our wall." The other guy transformed into a piranha including his robe completely gone. His whole body changed with blue skin. His hands got black webbed for fingers and sharp dark green claws and dark green toe nails. His skin is rough and his back has grown a sharp blue fish fin with black webbing. A horizontal blue tail, a sharp blue dorsal fin on each his elbow that can slash at people. His black hair is shorter behind his ears and has triangular sharp teeth that can grind and gore his pray to eat or kill. His pupils are green with white eyes.

"Really, now why don't you show me this hell you promised!" Both Zenke and Shinna charged at the defensive Cone Snail and flesh piercing Piranha.