Episode 9 The Solemn Hour

I forgot the songs so this is a rewrite.
___________________

(With Ryuji)

After a dread battle far from here, the Crocodile Brute has fought against Tiger only to fail bad only to fight Ichinosuke. The presence of a huge man in a green hoody shows up unannounced and unnoticed. Both Crocodile and Hippo felt tension in the air that interrupted their fight, or what it feels like the Sumitomo fighter tormenting Hippo. "Hey, I'm in a pretty bad mood right now. Step any closer and I'll kill you first." Ryuji threatens the large man.

"The poor... trees." Kido speaks.

"What?"

"It is not good... to pick on the weak." Kido explained to the cruel crocodile.

"What? What the hell are you talking about?"

"I wouldn't agitate him if I were you." Shinna looks up hearing a familiar voice of a certain gorilla he have met not to long ago during is fight with Tiger.

"Kido is an environmentalist. He's normally very gentle, but with a person who destroy the environment, he can't let them live." Explained Shota to Shinna and a fearful Ichinosuke.

"So, you're still alive." Said Ryuji not even surprised.

"The forest is home turf for gorillas too. Even up against Tiger, I'm not foolish enough to get hit squarely by one of his attacks. Unlike you." Crocodile frowns at that last statement. Gorilla jumps down near his friend. "Well, either way. This game has ended now that Kido and I met up. Mitsukado wins." Getting enough of this, Shinna uses his strong tail and smack a tree down fast. Making Kido opened his mouth.

"Sounds like fun, I'll take you both down together with my Death Mace!" Said the bored Crocodile.

'A blow from a crocodile's tail can even pierce the defenses of a hippo's hide. One good hit would kill you.' Ichinosuke thought with sweat coming down and his eyes shaking. Kido frowns at the damage tree and becomes hostile.

Ryuji charges at Kido, swings his tail at him. Kido places his arm in front of Crocodile's tail blocking the indirect attack. Ryuji is shocked. 'What? What is this feeling. Damn it!' He continues attacking him with his tail and the same results happened again, Kido keeps blocking the Crocodile's attacks. "It seems like you're immune to blunt attacks. Then I'll just bite your head off!" He opens his mouth wide and prepares to bite Kido. Blood splattered in the air making it silent as the wind but doesn't blow with no noise. Ryuji feels a painful blow on his abdomen with Kidos fist making a hole. In slow motion Ryuji falls down to the ground on his side and his eyes begin to cloud in darkness and feels death.
_____________________
(Flashback)