Episode 14 Zenke vs Ryuji Part 2: Ryuji's Alien Form

Important announcement. I'm close to the end of season one and I need you the fans to vote what should be my next story either:

Dragon Ball and cross ange crossover-0

Fairy tail-0

Naruto-0

Fairy tail and high school dxd crossover-0

The due date is by the day I post the last episode so please vote in the comments which one should I do. I'm also trying to avoid a stalemate making me to choice but I can do that I just want to see how you feel on which one I should do next. It means a lot to me when you guys tell me what you like or feel so please let me know ok. I'll tally up the votes and announce at the bottom of the finale episode of the season so that way you guys can see which one has one. You guys mean a lot to me because to see that many people who read it and likes makes me happy. I'm sorry that it took two years I originally started at 2018 but was at a loss but returned around near the end of February to work on it and I want to let you know that I'm new so don't expect the next story be finished quick and takes more then 2 years to make one story complete so I will try to make the next one longer. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this great battle.

(Song starts)

"1 month ago, an asteroid from another planet has crashed not far from this island. Sumitomo had already claimed it into their property but they don't know anything about it. To keep sure that the asteroid was kept away from civilization from any danger the government sealed it away but only members of Sumitomo Zaibatsu can enter. Scientists are still trying to discover this organic anomaly through many of experiments and dissecting it. I myself one day want to get a closer look at it. I fought that the rock had nothing special no power at all that can support myself and Sumitomo as a hole. That is... until I touched it. It nearly killed me and showed me that it was an alien artifact." Ryuji said as he reverts to his regular form. "7 hours later I woke up and was told that I passed out. Now they quarantined the artifact from anyone." Ryuji said. The air grew silent.

"Aliens huh? That's impressive story." Zenke responds with dull in his voice.

"I call it the Fusiorid. And to give an attention grabber for you, I have gotten stronger." Zenke widens his eyes and smirks evilly.

"Then show me this amazing power Alien Crocodile." Zenke said to Ryuji.

"Alright but consider this a one and final warning. You have no chance at winning because this is beyond the natural order of predator and prey making it the apex predator in the kingdom. Once we start this fight theirs no coming back... but you helped me make it this far so I'll reward you with it, I can't promise if you will make it."

"The battle has gotten more intense as it goes, i wonder what Crocodile has in store here." Mai said feeling the intensity from the silence of the audience and the combatants.

Wendy looks at the screen wondering what the hell was the Fusiorid is.

The air becomes silent as the grave even the living contenders who lost Kaori, Hitomi, Eruza, Ui, Ichinosuke, Onuma, Taiga, Hideo, and Jerome and Kaede who got up already

Ryuji did a stance and begins to power himself up into his origin form.

His tail has spikes on the tip and his soft stomach turned into armor crocodilian skin. "Once the croc stalks its prey it won't stop til he eats and maws it alive. They rip their bone out and eats it's flesh whole, their reptilian body is armor making it nearly impenetrable by anything. You don't stand a chance!" More power begins to rise out of Ryuji as he realeased a mighty roar at the air to the gods. The wind moves violently shaking the grass and the trees.