New oc coming soon

Hey guys, as you see the title, I'm makeing my own oc and if you guess right it is a girl. I already got the appearance done for her but I suck at drawing, so I need my great fans to help me make her and the drawing has to be anime. Here is what she is.

Her name is Kitana meaning Beautiful Starlight. I came up with the meaning.

Their will be 4 pictures I would love for you guys to draw and sense their are 4 pictures their will enought people to get credit for the drawing.

These are the drawing I want my fans to make.

1. Kitana: A young beautiful girl with the same colored skin as Zenke. Long beautiful Magento Hair that can reach down to her back, purple eyes, DD boob size, beautiful slender body. She wears revealing clothes. Wears short light green pants that shows a little bit of her lovely legs, wears a purpleish red no sleeves top that can show a little of her breasts. Wears a black and pink shoes that show her toes. She has no painting on her finger nails and toe nails. She is a few inches taller than Zenke. She wears no lipstick, eyeliner, and make up. Her lips are pink (like in a story when they say that the boy kissed her pink lips, you know what i mean).

2. Kitana's Praying Mantis Form : Her top gets a little bit of torn as she grew her wings and her hands have turned into praying mantis pinchers. The pinchers have tiny little hooks that can grab, slash and gore their enemies (Just like a real Praying Mantis) The color of the wings and pinchers are light green.

3. Kitana's Scyther Claws Form: She still has her Wings but her Pinchers has turned into scythe like blades (Exactly like scyther from pokemon heart gold). Her top is completely shattered but is replace with mantis like armor on her everyware but the feet and her head but their is a little bit of armor on her legs. You can see a little of her breasts from the underneath, the sides, and the top because the middle of her breasts is covered with armor as well as her nipples. The armor and the scythe is colored red (Exactly like scizor). She is bear footed, her shoes are destroyed. She still has her short pants but their is some small holes because of the mantis apperance armor.

4. Kitana's Four winged Mantis Form: All of her cloths are destroyed. Her entire body is covered in Mantis Armor except her face, head, and hair. Her hair has gotten shorter like Zenke's but shorter than his. She grows 4 wings (One on the Upper left, One on the Lower left, One on the Upper right, and One on the Lower right). Her Armor and Wings are Black. Her breasts are completely covered without a single hint of skin.

These are the 4 pictures I want I be drawn and I will show them on my upcoming information about her in a different chapter so I hope you guys are excited and make sure to leave a commit or message and subscribe to see more of my stories and dont forget to make my oc please and thank you and make sure you tell me if you made a fan art or my oc character so I can see to myself and I will see you all later.