OC Revealed

Name: Zenke

Information: Zenke is one of the Four Heavenly Czars of Dorfa. He loves brutal, bloodthirsty fights and takes pleasure in doing misdeeds. Generally speaking, you could call him a inhumane man.

Age: 22

Gender: male

Sexuality: straight

Race: Unknown til later episode

Animal: Unknown til later episode

Personality: Zenke is a complete sociopathic psychopath because of his sadistic dedication to brutal, bloody misdeeds. He forces people to fight their children, parents, friends, family's, and lovers. He adores shattering human emotions into pieces, he even said what use is love and what is the point of friendship, he is so cruel and twisted that not even children and women are exempt from his cruelty. But no knows his past so no one knows if he was born evil or if he sufferd.

Past: Unknown til later episode

Apperance: Zenke is a young hansome, fair-skinned man with menacing, deep red eyes and an always present, confident smile on his face. His unkempt, spiked hair is colored blue-gray and had some strands hanging into his face. His attire consists with a zippered, black waistcoat with two diagonal running belts which are also colored black and have silver buckles. Furthermore, his waistcoat is partly covered by a white colored jacket which has a very wide collar and silver clasps that are attached to black, square surfaces on the jacket. Additionally, the jacket is decorated by some violet lines that are running in triangles. Moreover, the sleeves of the jacket are colored black and the right one has some silver spikes attached to it, so his style seems to be somewhat punk-inspired. Additionally, he wears a black necklace with a noticeable, silver ornament which resembles a belt buckle and two black gloves that have some metal surfaces and spikes. On his right he also wears a metal bracer which is affixed to his arm and white strings. Apart from that, he wears a noticeable, margenta colored belt which has a long, silver chain attached to one of his buckles.

Family: Lina (mother), Michael (first older brother), Mignologia (second older brother), Tomoki (father), Zillia (adopted sister)

Likes: Brutal, unethical fights, mainly between family members, friends or lovers, violance, blood, beautiful girls and boobs from beautiful girls,

Dislikes: Self-claimed heroes, orders and rules, and rapist

Abilities: Lamentation

Theme: Zenke's theme - unbreakable king

I know what you guys are thinking, "this is insane" but don't worry the character of zenke goes to the creator of fairy fencer f advent dark force and the voice of zenke himself gets more credit, Sean chiplock. And I am just going to say this a few times that I don't own any of the killing bites characters and fairy fencer f advent dark force characters to except for this fanfiction and my OC's that includes a little bit of Zenke but they deserve the most credit. And don't worry Zenke is the main character in this story and he his a hero, not a villian. Every chapter will have a opening and end credits song and the song don't belong to me they belong to the people who make these song. And they might show you where this song is from. I will see you later.

Opening song:

End credits song: