Episode 4 A wild cheetah chase

Street

Silence appears for what it feels minutes and the silence stop when Hitomi interrupts it,

"You, fight her?!" She laughs with sarcasm and mockery. "That has to be the most fatuous thing I have ever heard from you. Do you think you can do it? I mean she might be far stronger than you."

Zenke Gave her a serious look that tells him that he is deadly serious and annoyed. "Humph, just watch me!" He walks up to the girl slowly. As he continues to walk I to her he thought to himself.

'It's not the kind of fight you have seen Hitomi, for 2 years I had been training brutally to get my powers back. I fight hard till my knuckles bleed while my veins are ready to explode as I can taste the iron and blood in my mouth. My training is almost complete that I can use my powers without a Fury. When this fight is over, I will shower my enemies in the tournament with blood.' He thought to himself as he remembers the training he had non stop til he no longer stand up and his body needs rest.

"I think it would be proper if we introduce to each other's names. My name is Ryoko Araka, and I'm very impressed that you figured out my plan." She notify the fact that their was no way that he had know about her secret divulge. Her appearance changed, her legs turn black as also the top part of her grew barely covering her chest with is also black too, her quill-hair has gotten longer til it reaches to her legs and her arms grew quills. Zenke notices that her body is very thin and slender.

 Zenke notices that her body is very thin and slender

"You want to know who I am. Fine, I'll tell you! I'm Lord Zenke. Don't think you can escape now that you know my name. You'll entertain me right?" He mocked her making her angry.

"Now just shut up and die already" Ryoko growled at Zenke, with that remark she decided to kill him quick and painful.
___________________________

(Opening)

(Eruza on the left smiling then spins around and stops putting her hands forward like she wants a hug, Ui comes from above siting on the ground like a bunny while under Eruza and puts a shy smile on her face waving at us with while blushing with embarrassment, Hitomi comes from the right and does a forward slash from her left hand and then a uppercut slash from her right hand and puts her arms under her chest smirking, and Zenke from the middle comes walking behind the girls door stops between him with his eyes close, then puts his hand on his hand on his hip and the camera zooms up at his face and then he opens his eyes then shows the title "Killing Bites Gore". Shows the sky and then Zenke walking and then licks the blood from his hands smirking, Hitomi walking in school giving some of the perverted students a huge cold shoulder then gets happy and takes a cookie and bites it with floating hearts above her head, Eruza and Ui fighting against Kaede and Den, Kaede and Eurza both past out and Den gets angry and try's to kill Ui but she keeps dodges his attacks and kicks him in the face, then shows the 4 heavenly czars Zenke, Marianna, Paiga, and Apollonius. Then Bernard smirks at Zenke, shows a lot of random hybrids fighting and killing each other, Zenke holds Hitomi's hand and they both charge to fight Bernard, Zenke pet's Ui's head while encouraging her to fight back, Zenke and Eruza are fighting Den and Kaede, then shows the total Killing Bites Gore with Zenke, Hitomi, Ui, and Eruza watching the sun rise).
___________________________