Episode 1 Prologue

(Opening)

(Eruza on the left smiling then spins around and stop and puts her hands forward like she wants a hug, Ui comes from the above siting on the ground like a bunny while under Eruza and puts a shy smile waving at us while bushing of embarrassment, Hitomi comes from the right and does a slash from her left hand and a uppercut slash from her right hand and puts a her arms under her chest and smirks, and Zenke from the middle comes walking behind the girls and stops between them with his eyes closed puts his left hand in his hip and the camera zooms up at his face and then stops as his eyes open and then shows the title show "Killing Bites Gore". shows the sky and then Zenke walking and then licks the the blood from his hands smirking, Hitomi walking in school giving some of the perverted the huge cold shoulder then gets happy and takes a cookie and bites it with a floating hearts from her head, Eruza and Ui fighting against kaede and den, Kaede and Eruza both past out and Den is angry and trys to kill Ui but she keeps dodges his attack and kicks him, Then shows the 4 heavenly czars Zenke, Paiga, Marianna, and apollonius. Then Bernard starts smirking and points his modachi at zenke, shows a lot of random hybrids fighting and killing each other, Zenke holds Hitomi's right hand and they both charge to fight against Bernard, Zenke pets Ui's head while encouraging her to fight back and Zenke and Eruza fighting against Kaede and Den, and then shows the title Killing Bites Gore with Zenke, Hitomi, Ui, and Eruza watching the sun rising).
_________________________

'Solaru village'

3 years ago

In a place called Solaru village was a peaceful village, but it got taken over by a organization named Dorfa.

"Fight! Fight your children! Fight your parents! Fight your lovers!" yelled a boy with blue hair while smirking at the carnage he created. "I *adore* shattering human emotions into pieces! What use is love?! What's the point of friendship" He said "Hahahahahaha" he laughs like a mad man.

"P-Please forgive us...! If this continues, the village will be in ruins... I'm begging you, please forgive us...!" said the old man as he begs the boy to forgive him and spare him and the rest of the villagers.

The boy notices the old man begging for mercy."What? A doddering old man pleading for mercy...? Your desire to save this village really pisses me off! You shall fight next!" The boy said to the old man. 'Time to have some fun' he thought. "As I recall, you have a daughter. Hehehe... Fight her! Fight each other to the death! I'll show mercy to whoever's still standing."

The old man pulls out his knife. "N-Not my daughter... Please spare her...! If you do, I'll...! Ugh!" The old man stab himfelf on the neck and died with blood spilling everywhere.

The boy is very displease when the old man committed suicide. "Damn idiot killed himself. Tch, how disgusting. What a waste." he said to himself while looking at the corpse, and the blond boy looks very guilty for the old man.

"Bring me his daughter! I'm going to chop her up and juggle the pieces!" he said as his emotion has changed from displeasure to happiness, "Della do you like the sound of that?" he ask his fairy partner named della.