Episode 3 Their is no fight without blood

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in fairy fencer f and killing bites or the songs, they belong to their rightful owners and the songs are played in order when you see it.
_______________________
Streets

A girl with snow white hair is waking late at night with her phone texting to someone. She is unaware that a car is following her while a hand sticks out of the window, as the car got closer, a man caught her, she notices the hand and drags her inside. Starting to get confused, Zenke drives away as the girl is trying to scream but one of the guys was covering her mouth so all she can do is yet to wiggle out of their grasp and the Guys start to get excited. "We did it!" One guy said. "We got ourselves a high school girl" the other guy said "Holy crap! I think we got a winner!" The second guy said as he thinks that the girl with white hair to the best one they have seen. "Rip her clothes off!" Houjo said in command as he holds the girl down, the girl is panicking and kicking her legs in hope to kick someone to break free as her school clothes got ripped out, showing her tank top and her underwear. "Damn! Her tits are huge!" The one guy said getting excited. All Zenke can hear is the girl screaming for help and clothes ripping.

"Yo, Zenke. Head towards Chichibu, we'll dump her after we have some fun first." Houjo demanded.

"You bastards, you lied to me, you said we are picking up girls not capturing them and rape them." Zenke said as anger is rising in him as he is ready to stop the car.

"Don't be a pansy. You're guilty too." Houjo said to Zenke as he realized he had been tricked.

"No." The girl said as she is still hold down by Houjo's

"Don't worry, you'll get a turn once we're done." The guy said holding the girls arms and Houjo said something about that Zenke is a virgin. Zenke growled at that last comment Houjo said. The girl starts to get angry that the guys won't let go of her and she is going to kill them.

He had enough of this nonsense so he hits the breaks and the car stops. Zenke turns around and shouts "That's enough, now release the girl and come face me, it's about time I kill you sons of bitches." He said.

"Keep going

"Keep going. There's no time. Just drive where I tell you." a voice said close to his ear, 'it sounded like the girl they capture' is she all right, what happened to that bastard Houjo." He asked in confusion and concerned.

"I don't know which is Houjo, but their all dead" She said with concerned. He turns but meets her face. "Just drive already if you don't want to die too. Also it's better if you" but he turned around anyway and gets shock thinking how did she do it.

He then smirks at the gory scene. "So you did that huh, I like your style. Tell me, how did you do it? Because that carnage is a sight to see right now." He ask her as they he drives her to the dump to get rid of the corpses.