Episode 2 Treacherousy

I don't own any of the characters from fairy fencer f advent dark force series and killing bites series. Oh and the songs also belong to their owners too.

Next day later

Dorfa Headquarters

"And that is what happened President Hanagata, Zenke has been defeated and died during the battle field!" Paiga said getting nervious that the president would be really angry that Zenke died as he is Dorfa's most insane and Strongest being beside Bernard as he is 2 times stronger than Zenke.

"Oh no!" Marianna said as she is the most upset about Zenke's death just like Paiga who sees him like a son to him, a insane, psycopathic son.

"Don't worry, I was going to replace him any way, even if he collected our Fury." The president said not even surprised at all.

"What? how can you say that. You know, I have the right to say that you are-" she didn't finished as the entrance doors burst opened loud. They checked the entrance and were all shocked at the scene in front of him even Bernard was shocked too. It was Zenke and he is very much alive and very pissed. He's missing his short coat, his arm brace is cracked and brokened, his hair his a mess and his chest shows his wound and is still bleeding and his blood still on his face, cloths, and his hand. Their was so much blood that they fought he is going to pass out but he is standing his ground and he is growling at the pain, lost, and humiliation he got in one day. And he yelled with anger and lightning flashed outside behind him as it started to rain.

 And he yelled with anger and lightning flashed outside behind him as it started to rain

_________________________

(Opening)

(Eruza on the left smiling then spins around and stops and puts her hands forward like she wants a hug, Ui comes from the above sitting on the ground like a bunny under Eruza and puts a shy smile waving at us while blushing of embarrassment, Hitomi comes from the right and does a slash from her left hand and a uppercut slash from her right hand and puts her arms under her chest and smirks, and Zenke from the middle comes walking behind the girls and stops between them with his eyes closed and puts his left hand on his hip and the camera zooms up at his face and then stops as his eyes open and then shows the title "Killing Bites Gore". shows the sky and then Zenke walking and then licks the blood his hands smirking, Hitomi walking in school giving some of the perverted boys the cold shoulder and gets happy and takes a cookie and bites it with a floating heart from her head, Eruza and Ui fighting against kaede and den, Kaede and Eruza both past out and Den is angry and trys to kill Ui but she dodges his attack and kicks him, Then shows the 4 Heavenly Czars Zenke, Paiga, Marianna, and Apollonius. Then Bernard starts smirking and points his modachi at Zenke, shows a lot of hybrids fighting and killing each other, Zenke holds Hitomi's right hand and they both charge to fight against Bernard, Zenke pets Ui's head while encouraging her to fight back and Zenke and Eruza fighting against Kaede and Den, then shows the title Killing Bites Gore with Zenke, Hitomi, Ui, and Eruza watching the sun rising).
_________________________