The bloody battle arc trailer

Hi guys what's up I'm sorry for not posting a episode in a while because I have been distracted lately and I am getting a new phone in September or October but i have no excuse and I hope I posted more episodes before I get a new phone and this is something new because this is a trailer to the next upcoming arc after the tournament arc and it will have the most greatest battle of season 1. The battle will have Zenke fighting against a strong hero named Zackery Masayoshi Orion (A oc by a good guy named Lewamusprime2016, he makes great contact and asked if he wants his character in the story so I agree so his character is his property and if you want to see his fan made characters go to MrRyder in devientart he makes great contact and gets a huge respect to his character but more thanks for making me a idea for the most deadliest fight in series so far. I hope you enjoy this trailer and I would like to have someone draw a close up look of Zenke and Zackery face to face like frieza and goku so i can use it as a background picture for this little preview at the top.

 I hope you enjoy this trailer and I would like to have someone draw a close up look of Zenke and Zackery face to face like frieza and goku so i can use it as a background picture for this little preview at the top

This is a early image of what Zackery looks like and if you want to improve his appearance like a anime then you can and it will make him happy. Anyways make sure to leave a commit and I hope you enjoy my story. Also I don't own Fairy fencer f advent dark force and killing bites and other people's characters and music except the story, my oc version of Zenke and my own oc characters.
____________________________________
(Make sure you play the song from above.)

[Song plays from the beginning to the end of the trailer]

(Song starts 0:00)

Zenke:"This power... it feels familiar, and dangerous!" He said showing his face shocked as his eyes widening up as he feel a strong power coming in Zelwind.

This battle

Ui:"No... this feels wrong. Hitomi what do we do, if this keeps up, Zenke will die." Ui said getting worried. The wind blows from the intense battle.

Hitomi:"H-H-How did Zenke get that strong in just... 2 years?" She said feeling her entire body shaking in fear.

Will bring destruction

Zackery:"I told you villain, that if we ever cross paths again, I will not hesitate to kill you this time because I gave you mercy, but you just don't know when to stop." His voice irritated to see Zenke again

Eryn:"Fang... is... th-th-that who I th-th-think it is." She said in fear.

Fang:"Is that... Zenke!" He said surprised.

Harley:"Your right, it is Zenke." She said agreeing with Fang.

Galdo:"Zenke!" Galdo said to himself and was hoping it was a dream.

To a extremely bloody battle.

Tiara:"Zenke you monster. Why are you still alive?" She demand at him.

Zenke:"That's no one's concern, Until then, I have give someone payback now." He said as he walks up to Zack.

The ultimate battle

Zackery:"Truth to be told that even though I hate evil scum like you... but I am actually excited for this fight." Zack said with a smile on his face.

Between Anti-hero vs Hero

Bernard:"You might be interested about this news from Paiga that in Zelwind their is a fight going on and Zenke is one of them." Bernard said in a cold tone.

Marianna:"Wha- are you... Zenke!" She said in confusion and relieved that Zenke is still alive.

Zenke vs Zackery

Zenke:"Zackery Masayoshi Orion, I hope you are ready to die you bastard." Zenke said with a evil smirk on his face.

Starts now.

Zackery:"I'm surprised you remember my name but it won't matter if you try you will definitely lose, but this battle will show who is stronger. Zenke, you have 0% chance of winning." Zackery said telling the truth.

Zenke:"Will just have to see about that! Here I come Zackery." He screamed to Zack getting pissed off hearing that he has no chance of winning. They both charge at each other as they almost hit each other when the screen went black.

 They both charge at each other as they almost hit each other when the screen went black