Chpt 4

Cameron's POV
     "Anthony Ramos?" The doctor calls. I immediately stand up. "Is he gonna be okay?" I ask the doctor.
      "Cameron, honey, let the doctor talk." Lin says rubbing my back. "So he should be waking up soon, he has a minor concussion. He also strained a part in his leg, so he'll need physical therapy. Someone will need to be with him most of the time. And that's it overall. You may see him." The doctor says opening the door to his room.
      I rush in and sit next to his bed, grabbing his hand as I sit down. "Anthony, please be alright. Please wake up. Please." I say letting a few tears roll down my cheeks.

Jazzy's POV
"Lin, can I talk to you real quick?" I say pulling him into the hallway. "Cameron's in love with him, Lin! You can see it in her eyes." I say. He nods in agreement.
"Yeah I'm gonna text the cast and they can come and see him." He says. As soon as he says that Daveed and Oak rush in.
"Where's Cameron? Is she alright? What happened?!" Oak asks worriedly. "Anthony and Cameron got into a car crash and Cameron's fine but Anthony's in there with Mikaela."
They rush into the room. Jasmine glares at me. "Really?" She scolds. "What!?!" I ask. She rolls her eyes and walks into the room. Damn that women is complicated.

Cameron's POV
Daveed and Oak rush into the room. "Cameron!" They say rushing to me and engulfing me in a big hug.
"Hi guys." I sniffle. "Oh Cammy." Oak says hugging me. Jazzy walks in obviously pissed.
         "Jazzy, can I talk to you in the hall real quick?" I ask. Her expression softens. "Yeah honey." She says walking out of the room.
"What's wrong Jazz?" I ask. "It's just Lin sometimes he forgets he needs to stop and take a break." I smile. "It's okay I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Could you get everyone out of there and leave me and Anthony some alone time?" I ask. "Of course sweetie." She smiles.
"Everyone out!" Jasmine ushers the guys out. I laugh. "Thanks guys but I just need some alone time." I smile sadly. They all hug me on their way out. "Stay strong honey he'll wake up soon." Jasmine whispers in my ear while hugging me. She closes the door on her way out.
"Cam?" I hear a raspy voice call. "Anthony?" I smile looking up with tears in my eyes. "Hi Cam. " He smiles. I rush over and hug him. "I was so worried. I'm so sorry Ant." I cry.
"Don't worry baby girl. I'm okay. Your okay. We're okay." He smiles wiping my tears away.
I'm okay

Your okay

We're okay.

(463) words.

Kinda cute chapter.

Ramos/// a Anthony Ramos fanfic. [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें