Chpt 15

Cameron's POV
Anthony and I made our way to the theater. Today, we had a two show day. One in the morning then the matinee.
      He had his hand in mine and we were kind of rushing because we got up late. Soon enough we were both in a full out sprint.
     We arrive at the Richard Rogers and open the door in a rush. We huddle in and sprint backstage.
     "We're here!! We're here!!" We shout in unison.we both turn to look at each other and burst out laughing.
"Took you long enough! Get in your fucking costumes!!" Lin shouts. I roll my eyes. "Watch your tone missy!" Lin says pointing a finger at me.
I was soon in my corset, tightened as tight as I could be on my waist. How did women in the 1700s do this? I was walking around with only my corset on because my hair and makeup weren't done so I had to do that before I put my costume on (idk if that's how it goes I'm just making stuff up).
Anthony bursts in immediately blushing because I was practically naked. What I had of boobs were brought up to make them pop. Plus my waist was super small right now. I decided to make it a game.
      I walk up to him close enough were basically sharing breaths. "This'll make it harder for you to take off." I whisper in his ear. I can feel his face go bright red. I pull away. His face is the literal color of a fire truck.
    I smirk in success. I get back on my stool and continue my makeup. "What's up baby?" I ask he's still bright red.
    "I just wanted to say good luck today, it's gonna be a long day. And if you start to feel worn out don't over work yourself the understudy can take it okay?" Anthony says walking over and crouching down next to me.
"Okay, but I doubt it because I don't have a major part. If I drink lots of water then I'll probably be fine. But thank you baby!" I say kissing him on the cheek. He blushes and nods.
      "Of course and by the way, I think that corset looks really cute on you." He winks making it my turn to blush. And with that he leaves.
Suddenly, Pippa, Renee, and Jazzy rush in. "What the hell guys!? I'm practically naked!!" I shout.
"I need to finish getting ready out!" I shoo. I slam the door shut locking it only to sit back down and be greeted by a knock.
"No!!" I shout quickly finishing my makeup. I put on my yellow dress and slide on my shoes.
I walk out to immediate chaos. "What the actual hell is happening here!?!?" I shout getting everyone to calm down and look at me.
"Did you not hear? Beyoncé and Jay-Z are coming to the matinee!!" Jazzy says. I don't know why she's here but she always is.
I bust up laughing. "That's a joke. Your kidding." I say. "Nope! Look! Beyoncé tweeted us saying she was seeing Hamilton tonight." Jazzy says showing me her phone.

@Beyoncé
Seeing Hamilton tonight with my hubby! So excited!

        "Holy shit." I whisper. "That's fucking awesome!!!" I shout earning cheers. "Great, now I'm really nervous." I mumble. Anthony walks over and grabs my hand.
        "Baby girl, are you okay?" I smile at his gentleness. "Yeah, just nervous." I shake. "If it makes you feel better we are going on vacation tomorrow. And no I will not tell you where." He smiles into my ear.
        "But I've already taken enough time off from the theater, shouldn't I not take more?"  I worry.
       Lin comes behind me and grabs my shoulders. "Your just gonna have to make up double time, which means more shows and more rehearsals." He smiles.
      "Thank you Lin!" I smile hugging him from the back. "Anytime kid, now let's go start this show!!" He shouts and we all take our places for the first act.

122 reads. I know it's may not seem that much but 122 human beings have read my book.
Please vote and comment. Thank you soooooo much.