Chpt 30

Third person
Cameron stood in front of the mirror in the room she was getting ready in. She looked gorgeous to say the least. Her hair was back in two braids but they were braided into each other. Her makeup look was sharp with a pink lip. She had earrings that were house shaped with diamonds on them. Her dress, she didn't know where to start with her dress, it had a lace top that stopped just above the waist. Then from there down, it had a straight skirt that went outwards. The sleeves had little lace leaves on them. Overall, the people who helped her get ready were outstanding.
The look:

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony smiled at his mom while she fixed his tie. "My baby looks gorgeous." She cried. Anthony shook his head, laughing nervously.
"Stop it mom." Anthony's brother and sister walked into the room with Daveed, Oak and Lin behind him. Cameron and Anthony decided to have three of their friends as the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
"Awe, is mom embarrassing little, baby Anthony?" His older sister cooed. Anthony rolled his eyes and flipped her off.
"Don't flip off your sister, Anthony. Katie (made up), don't piss your brother off." They both nodded their heads, seeing as their mother was possibly the scariest person they'd ever met.
"It's time Ant!" Lin smiles. Anthony took in a shaky breath and nod.
"Okay. I'm ready." Anthony smiled back. Anthony walked up to front and stood waiting for his soon to be bride to walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renee and Daveed walked out together, their arms linked. Next, came Pippa and Oak. Lastly, it was Lin and Jazzy. Then, at last, his beautiful bride came out. She was on Leslie's arm because her father never supported her. The music was ringing in her ears as she walked down the isle.
Anthony's eyes were glued to Cameron's until, he decided to break the contact and let his eyes roam her body. His mouth hung open and she giggled.
She finally reached the front and handed Jazzy her bouquet, grabbing Anthony's hands.
"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Cameron and Anthony in holy matrimony..." The preacher continued but only to be blocked out by the bride and the groom.
"Time for the vows, Cameron repeat after me." The preacher smiled. Cameron took a deep breath in, only showing how nervous she was to her soon-to-be husband.
"I, Cameron, take you, Anthony,"
"To be my lawfully wedded husband,"
"To have and to hold, from this day forward,"
"For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

(Anthony did the same)

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The preacher smiled. Anthony took his wife in his arms and put his lips on hers. Their first kiss as husband and wife.
The crowd applauded and soon, Anthony and Cameron were at the reception greeting people as they walked in.
Cameron was leaning into his side and he had his arm around her. Everything was perfect, until, the people Cameron least accepted to show up did. Her family.
They walked up to the door like they owned the place. "Mom, dad, Stephanie. Good to see you guys." She smiled, seeing as nothing could ruin her mood. "But, the thing is, you weren't invited. I'm not sure how you found out, nor do I want to know, but I know you ruined my early life, your not going to ruin this one." Anthony smiled at his wife.
"Security!" Anthony shouted over the crowd. Soon, her family was escorted out of the Richard Rogers, yes the Richard Rogers Theater, and everything was peaceful again.
The night was perfect and soon it was time for speeches. "A toast to the groom!" Renee smiled. Cameron smiled back immediately and face palmed. "To the bride! For your sister! Who's always by your side! To your Union!! And the hope that you provide!" Renee raises her eyebrows at this, and Cameron and Anthony bust up laughing.
"May you always.....be satisfied." She finishes. Then everyone carries on with the speeches. Until, Oak and Daveed's speech.
"Cameron and Anthony, well we'll start with Cameron. Cameron, you are the best friend anyone could get. You can make everyone laugh in the most awkward situations. Your the best friend anyone could ask for." Oak smiled. Cameron had tears in her eyes. She smiled back and fake wiped her tears.
"Now to Anthony," Daveed started, smirking. "Bro, you caught one, your lucky as frick," Sebastian was here. "To have a girl as great as Cameron. I swear to Hamilton, that if you break her heart again, I will break you till you see Hamilton." Anthony snorted. Cameron laughed as tears rolled out of her eyes.
      "Damn you guys!" Cameron shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Soon enough, it was time for Cameron and Anthony's honeymoon. The smiled, hugged and thanked all of their guests personally before heading off to their final destination.
      "I love you, Ramos." Cameron smiled.
      "I love you more, Ramos." Anthony smiled back. And all was good.

(897) words

One last time.