Chpt 22

1 week later

Cameron's POV
It had been a week since my birthday and the day I stopped trusting anyone. Julia stayed with me but she's leaving tomorrow.
Right now we were sitting fully ready for a day out except, we didn't want to go out we just wanted to stay in and look good.
"Jules." I say. She hums in response. "Why do you have to leave?" I ask. "Because James is waiting for me. I love him, Cam. A lot." She says.
James is Julia's boyfriend. They've dated for about 3 years. They're really cute together.
"Okay." I respond. She hugs me. "It's gonna be okay. I promise." I sigh into the hug. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." I say. I walk over to the door and open it to..... Anthony. He has an acoustic guitar.
"What the heck I got do to be with you?" He sings softly, strumming the guitar at the end of you.
"Tell me who I gotta be, for you to be with me." He sings. By now, tears are streaming down both of our faces.
"What the heck I gotta do?" The way he sings it breaks my heart. I walk to him and hug him tighter then I've ever hugged anyone.
"I'm sorry." I whisper. "No, I'm sorry but she kissed me. That was my ex. She broke my heart. It's you who fixed it." He says into my hair.
We stayed like that for the longest time. Just loving each other's presence. "I love you too much." I smile.
He hugs me tighter then we finally break apart. We walk inside my apartment and Julia stands there with her suitcases.
Tears were streaming down her face. "My flight was moved up." She smiles sadly. I run to her and jump in her arms. "I'm gonna miss you so much." I say.
"Likewise." We stay like that for about two minutes before she's gotta go. "My uber's here. I love you. Bye." She says. She nods at Anthony before leaving.

(344) words.