Chpt 25

Cameron's outfit ^^^^

Cameron's POV
     "Anthony this is so fancy what is going on?" I ask, amazed. We'd been together for almost 2 years now.
He was nervous. Really nervous. "Ant? Baby cakes? What's wrong?" I ask. He looked at me and smiled, confused.
"Baby cakes?" He laughs. I start laughing with him.
"I love you." I smile. He tenses up at this. "Ant, seriously, what's wrong?"
"Nothing. I love you too." He smiles. It's obviously fake but, I don't let him know that I know that.
We get our dinner and by now his fingers are pounding against the table and his leg is bouncing up and down.
I'm really worried by now. He pays the bill and we leave. "Let's take a walk?" He suggests. I nod and take his hand in mine. I lay my head on his shoulder and we walked like that.
We reached the Richard Rogers and head inside. We head to the place where he first ran into me.
"Why are we here ya big nut?" I ask. "Ant?"

"Cameron Glee Lorrings, you are my soulmate, my other half, my girl, the jelly to my peanut butter. Only because I know your allergic to all types of nuts and stuff. I see a future with you. I want kids with you. But, for now as I'm confessing my forever love to you. From, the moment I saw you I knew you were mine. You were gonna be mine." He says quoting Burn. He drops to one knee. I clasp my hand over my mouth. "I love you forever and always. Will you do me the biggest favor in the world, and be my wife? Will you marry me Cameron Glee Lorrings?" I nod my head really fast.

"Yes. A thousand times yes. I love you too!" I squeak as hot, salty tears run down my face.
Suddenly, the OBC pops out with their phones out. "This is going on Twitter." Lin finally speaks.
"Instagram!!" Renee called.
"Snapchat!" Oak calls.
"Every social media I have!!" Daveed yells.
The ring was silver with a big diamond in the middle.

     I walk to Anthony and I smile at him before laying my lips on his then leaning into his side

I walk to Anthony and I smile at him before laying my lips on his then leaning into his side. "I love you." I smile.
"I love you." He mirrors. Maybe my life was actually taking a turn?

(378) words