Chpt 27

Anthony's suit^^^^^

3 weeks later

Anthony's POV
    "Why do we have to go this far for a tux?" I ask Renee.
    "Because this place is the best. This is where you'll go and you won't complain." She rolls her eyes.
    Renee, Pippa, and Jazzy were helping us, well Cameron, plan the wedding. I didn't know it was this hard to actually plan a wedding.
    "Goodbye Anthony. Daveed, Oak, Lin, Chris, and Leslie are coming with you. Behave." Pippa scolds. Cameron was off taking a shower to relax herself. She had been super stressed lately.
    "Okay goodbye Philippa." I hiss playfully. She scrunched up her nose before flipping me off.
    "I'm gonna go say goodbye to my fiancé." I smile. I walk down the hallway to the bathroom and knock on the door.
    "Babe, I'm gonna go get my tux for the wedding. I love you." I say before she opens the door and engulfs me with a hug.
    "I feel like I haven't seen you for months. I love you too. Have fun." She whispers into hair. I recently got it cut and now it's really short.
     I smiled to her as I walked back down the hallway. "Alright I'm gone. See ya later!" I shout putting a peace sign up in the air as I walked out.

At the shop

     "Okay, I love this one." I say as I walk out of the dressing room. It was a grey suit with a white shirt under it and a grey tie.
     "I sound like a girl." I laugh.
     "It looks good on you Ant. You should get it. That's the one. So are you saying yes to the dress?" Lin says in his best official voice.
     I wiped my eyes before I nodded. "I'm saying yes to the dress." I cry. We all bust up laughing.
      I take the suit off before I go to pay for it. "$***." I hand her the money and then grab the suit and walk out with the boys.

Cameron's POV
     "Cam!! Hurry up we're gonna be late." Renee shouts.
     "Okay, one sec." I say. I was currently straightening my hair. I finish and walk out.
     "Let's go." Renee hurries. We walk out to her car then ride over to the shop.
     "I'm scared." I finally speak. I was terrified. My wedding was around the corner and I still didn't have my dress.
     "No need. You'll find your dress. I just know it. I can feel it." Jazzy says. I laugh at her as tears well up in my eyes.
     "Honey, please don't cry. Please." Pippa says hugging me. I wipe my tears before sniffling.
      "I'm pregnant." I blurt out. They all turn to look at me.
      "Really?" Jazzy asks excitedly. Her and I have always been the closest. She's like my sister, Renee's my mom, and Pippa's my aunt.
      "I don't know how to tell Anthony." I cry. Jazzy leans over and rubs my back while I set my head on her shoulder.
      "How long have you known?" Pippa asks. I sigh. I had taken the tests about a week ago.
      "About a week. I have an appointment for tomorrow." I say.
      "Do you want us to come?" Renee asks. I nod.
     "I need somebody there with me and I'm not sure how to tell Anthony yet. So yes please." I breathe.
     "It's gonna be okay. Don't rush telling him. It'll come out. And we will all gladly come. Right girls?" Pippa speaks.
     "Right." Renee and Jazzy speak in unison.
     "Thank you." I sigh. They all nod their heads.
     "We're here!!!" Renee squeals. We climb out of the car and look at the building before heading inside.
     "Renee!!" A lady greets with a smile. She had red hair with pale skin.
     "Lisa!!" Renee smiles. The girl named Lisa hugged Renee.
     "Why are you back? I mean I'm not complaining but are you getting married again?" The lady named Lisa asks.
      "Actually my friend here needs a wedding dress and we need bridesmaid dresses!" Renee smiles.
      "Hi I'm Lisa and you are?" She asks holding out her hand. I smile and take it gratefully.
      "I'm Cameron." I smile. She nods before showing us back to a room.
       "Wait here and I'll be right back." She says before leaving.
        "I think I want these for your bridesmaid dresses." I say pointing to the catalog. They nod with big smiles on their faces.
        "Okay!"

     "Renee you should have the one shoulder strap

     "Renee you should have the one shoulder strap. Pip you should have the tank top one and Jazzy you should have the shoulder less one." I smile. "You'll all look great!!" They nod in approval.
I kept searching through the catalog before Lisa came back with a dress. "I was looking for one that looked like you and I found it." She smiled.
"Okay, let me go try it on." I smile. They nod and I walk back. I slide off my regular clothes and put on the dress.
"This is it. This is my dress." I shout.

(835) words