Chpt 9

Renee's POV
Cameron walked off the stage looking like she couldn't breathe whatsoever. So I walked over to her and put my hand on her back.
         "Honey are you okay? You look like you can't breathe." I exclaim. "No because I can't." She says before passing out.
         "Somebody call an ambulance!" I shout holding an unconscious Cameron in my arms. Daveed and Oak rush up to me and take her from my arms. They run to a couch and set her down yelling for someone to get water. They start fanning her with their hands.
She started shaking and crying at the same time yet she was still asleep.
"Do you know if she has anxiety?" I ask. "Or any allergies?" Oak's eyes get huge. "Yes she has anxiety. And I believe she's allergic to fish and all types of nuts." Oak exclaims.
"There was this one dish that had walnuts and peanut butter in it!" Lin says. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I whisper starting to cry.
Daveed holds me in his arms while telling me to breathe. I can tell he's freaking out and so is Philipa. Anthony pushes through. His cheeks look like he's been crying and he's gasping for air.
"Is she gonna be okay? Where is she? What happened? Somebody tell me Goddamnit!" He shouts breaking down on the floor.
I pull myself out of Daveed's warm embrace and walk to Anthony sobbing on the floor. He looks at me with sad eyes and I sit next to him and pull him into a tight hug. Which allows him to cry into my shoulder.
The paramedics arrive and we drive to the hospital. Now all we have to do is wait.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm