Chpt 13

Cameron^^^^^

Cameron's POV
I woke up to a breathing figure next to me. I grab my phone and check the time 6:00pm. I shake him awake.
"Aaaaaannnnnntttthhhhhhooooonnnnyyyyyy!!!!" I whine. He wakes up. "What?" He rasps rubbing his eyes.
"Damn, your hot when you wake up." I say. He winks. "I know." He says making me blush.
"GET YOUR CLOTHES ON BITCHES!!!! LETS HOPE THE NEIGHBORS DIDN'T MIND THE MOANING!! LETS GET TO IT COME ON!! COME ON!!" Daveed yells coming in.
I forgot I gave them a key. Anthony shoots me a glare. I shrug and he laughs. "Ant?" I ask. "Hmm?" He answers. "You got a sweatshirt?" I ask. He nods tossing me a Jordan one.
"Ooo! I'm gonna keep this 1)because I love Jordan and 2)it smells like you and it's my job, as your girlfriend, to take it from you!" I smile proudly. By now Anthony's on the floor laughing because I decided to get up and tickle him.
Now, Anthony and I decided that we weren't gonna do 'it' yet but that didn't stop him from sucking on my neck leaving big red marks that were labeled as hickeys.
     I threw on his sweatshirt and messily braided my hair.  I still had my leggings on so I just left them on.
     "M'lady." Anthony said opening the door for me. "Thank you baby." I smile pecking his lips. Daveed and Oak jump out of nowhere. "Boo!" They shout. I jump back wards landing on Anthony knocking us both over onto the ground.
     "Fuck you." I spit flipping them off. Anthony follows my actions. We get up off the ground and walk to the kitchen where half the cast sits.
     "What the hell guys?" I ask. "Why are you in our apartment?" Anthony asks. "It's dinner night for you guys remember?" Lin asks obviously irritated.
     Anthony and I share a look sorta following the lines 'I forgot what bout you?' Shoot.
    "How about we go out?" I suggest. Cheers erupt and we all start to pile out. I get separated from Anthony and Renee, Pippa and Jasmine find their way next to me.
     "Did you guys do it?" Jasmine asks eagerly. Renee and Pippa nod vigorously. I laugh. "No I stopped him because I didn't think I was ready yet." I smile. They nod in approval.
      "Your lucky honey, he's good for you!" Pippa says taking my hand. "Thanks Pip!" I smile.

Anthony's POV
      "What happened? Did you do it?" Daveed, Oak, and Lin all crowd me. I just want to be back home with my baby in my arms.
     "No we didn't. We cuddled in bed and slept for three hours. It was much needed." I snap. They look taken aback. "I'm sorry guys I'm really grouchy today and I'm sorry really." I say. They nod and smile reassuring me.
      We finally arrive at the restaurant and everyone decides to take different tables. Jasmine, Pippa, Renee, and Cameron sit at one. Lesile, Lin, Chris, Groffsauce, Daveed, Oak and I sit at another while everyone else just kinda fills in.
     I notice that Jasmine, Pippa, and Renee are talking but Cameron's not really paying attention. 
      "Anthony, we should do something tonight!" Lin suggests. "How about we do something tomorrow? You know since its getting late and all." I say.
     "Yeah, tomorrow all 7 of us will be doing something!!" Oak says. "What about the others?" I ask.
     "Is Anthony worried for his girlfriend?" Groff teases. I shoot him a glare. "Yes and no. I just thought about everyone else. I don't wanna leave her home alone all day." I say.

Cameron's POV
      The girls were talking about something but I wasn't really paying attention.
       "How about we have a spa day tomorrow!?" Pippa asks. Hm, a spa day would be relaxing.
      "Sure!" I smile. "Oh, and after that we can go shopping!!" Jazzy squeals. Which makes us all bust up laughing.
      "Renee, what do ya say?" I ask. She nods her head. "Okay but we have to be calm." She says. "Oh, and I need a babysitter for next Thursday!" She says.
      "Lin and I are going out. Sorry." Jazzy says. "Mark and I are going out too! Sorry!" Pippa says.
      "Anthony and I can do it. I mean I used to babysit all the time. I don't need payed much just like $5 an hour or so." I smile.
      Renee nods and hugs me. "Thank you honey." She says. Our pizza finally comes and we eat then pay and head back to our rightful places.
      I grab Anthony's hand on our walk to the apartment. "I love you." I smile resting my head on his shoulder.
     "I love you too baby girl." He says kissing the top of my head. This is where I wanna stay forever.

(803) words
Awww